PART 34

He felt gavi walking towards him with very slow steps until they connected to each other... they both really needed this warm hug after so long time. As if in the middle of cold weather the connection of these two causes warmth. gavi looked very weak and pedri could totally feel the shaking of his chest in his own chest. He put his face on pedri's neck and wrapped his arms around his waist. He felt wet tears on his shoulder. His heart told him that he should caress the younger's soft hair and start smelling it until morning. But some things made him decide to stay away from his best friend. He tried to grab his shoulder to pull him away from him, but nothing could separate gavi hook from his favorite waist..!

After his resistance pedri felt that he couldn't hold his legs firmly to stand and his eyes were blurred. The last image he saw was their favorite short tree on the hill.

This time Gavi felt that Pedri put his whole body weight on him which made him decide to squeeze Pedri in his arms even more than before. The weight of his friend made them sit on the floor slowly while they were in each other's arms. While gavi was sitting pedri had landed on him and was on his knees and his head was hanging on gavi's shoulder. gavi's tears couldn't be controlled he was really emotional right now...

In this situation when tears were falling he put his lips between pedri's shoulder and neck and smelled his favorite part with all his might and kissed him at the same time.

He tears were also soaking Pedri's neck... he turned Pedri to the sky while still in his arms to lie down more comfortably until Fernando came after them. He used this opportunity of pedri's anesthesia and hugged him with all his strength, put his hand on pedri's chest and kept his heartbeat with his hands. He noticed that his heartbeat was synchronizing with pedri's heartbeat. Maybe he is imitating his favorite. He started to wipe his tears with his shaking fingers, he knew that his eyes were very damaged...

Long minutes later the other gavi really felt that his legs had become numb under the weight of pedri and his back was in severe pain. But as long as pedri is comfortable his fatigue and pain didn't matter to him. He put his hand on pedri's neck. He was really warm, but gavi wasn't sure that he was sick because he wasn't sure if his hands were cold as usual or if pedri was warm.

He could see the light of a car approaching from the dirt road. He was pretty sure it was Fernando because no fool would be here at this time of night. He only seeing the car to made sure to see Fernando, but the light of the car hitting his eyes only bothered him.

Then the car stopped without turning off and Fernando quickly got out and ran towards them, he was worried why both of them were on the ground.
Bending over he looked first at pedri and then at gavi, "you fine???"

Gavi shook his head and showed that he wasn't feeling well at all.. Actually his face looked sicker than pedri because he was crying all this time when Fernando was arriving Besides he isn't used to being awake at this time...

Fernando tried to lift pedri who was completely unconscious and placed himself under his arms. He held pedri's waist tightly and put his other hand in front of gavi to help him get up. But Gavi just grabbed his hand so as not to disrespect him and didn't ask him to help him get up. At first his numb legs trembled from fatigue and he thought that he might fall at any moment, then he took pedri's other hand and they went to the car...

pedri was placed in the back seat of the car and gavi sat next to him to protect him while driving. Fernando then sat down and started driving after changing gears.

Minutes after driving on the dark road, Fernando looked at gavi's face through the front mirror of the car and he was looking directly at pedri, his gaze fully showing the deep words. His face looked really sick and tired...

Fernando, "is he fine?...... we need to go hospital?".

Gavi cut his tired eyes from pedri and looked at Fernando, "I don't think it's need.. He's just tired and has a little fever...".
Gavi secretly moved his hands towards pedri's hands and held it tightly.. he warmed his own cold hands with the warmth of his hands. He was willing to do anything to not lose his hands. Fernando was sad for both of them... He had clearly understood the feelings between the two. The way pedri praises him and the way gavi worries about him. He could see that they both really cared about each other and this made him happy because for a long time pedri hated everyone and wasn't happy with anyone.

Fernando, "Honestly he doesn't usually get drunk like this... why you let him come to this fucking place?".

The lump in gavi's throat had changed his young voice, "I know it was my fault.. But it's a bit long to define. "...

Gavi really regretted lying to Fernando. He should have told him from the beginning that there wasn't pedri in his house. Because he thought that things would have been different if Fernando himself had come to look for his brother.Fernando realized that Gavi wasn't eager to talk about it so he just agreed.

gavi remembered something. He couldn't call sami through his own phone which was blocked, that's why he touched pedri's clothes to find his phone until he found it. He thought for a while that he could find his password from his words. He tried his birth password but it didn't open.. Fernando broke the silence, "2 ×⁴". He liked Fernando's manners because he being in and understood gavi. He looked for Samuel in his audience. But in the meantime he saw an audience with strange names, which surprised him and made him laugh. He was curious to know what name he saved him with, maybe we should ask him later. First he saw Samuel's number which was above and called him....

- pedro!? you fine? fuck dude, I was worried about you!!

- "Hay Sami, this is Pablo..."

- Oh.......... I was wondering that he called me..

- "Don't worry he's in front of me.... Do something for me... pls".

- so?....

- "Take Murphy off the hill... If he knows that I left it alone he will kill me..."

- Okay bro... Tell him I'll take care of it...

- "Now unblock me like a fool"

- agh sorry... at that moment I had to.... solved!

Gavi gave a cute smile with the same tiredness on his face and then hung up the phone...