PART 28

A few minutes later, fatigue could be felt even in the air. The weather was almost dark due to the presence of black rain clouds. It didn't raining but it was beautiful. Autumn weather is really wonderful.. Gavi went to the drinks box, took a bottle of water, closed the door and sat on it. He didn't know why he felt lonely today... He was looking at the grass under his feet and was overwhelmed.. In this situation he closed the bottle.. He saw someone's shadow on the grass that approached him.. He completely disappeared under his shadow for a second.. Ferran sat next to him on the box and took a deep breath. He snatched the water bottle from his hand and drank it. He asked cheerily , " ready for next match?". Gavi nodded.. He was much quieter today than before. but he still doesn't know what the reason for these bad feelings is.. Ferran threw the water bottle on the ground in front of them so that he stood up straight, then turned his head to Gavi. . He saw his sad face, but he wasn't sure if it was normal or not. He saw him constantly looking at pedri, Ferran was almost believed Robert's words! It looks like gavi needs to talk to someone. " do you want to talk?".
Gavi also turned his head towards Ferran, he looked very confused. " About what?...".
Ferran didn't say anything this time and just raised his head towards pedri. But gavi was surprised. Why should they talk to Ferran about pedri? gavi had nothing but silence in his mind... Ferran elbowed him in gavi.. "come on boy... , we'll always support you" Gavi gave a sad, but loving smile... Actually, Ferran was giving him the right. he understand him. If he was gavi, he would have nothing to say about his different feelings, especially to his best friend! It's hard... Ferran "You know.... pedro was unwell... He changed completely.. But since you joined the team, we all felt that pedro is getting better.. From the very beginning. we knew you were be good friends for each other. "...." After the events that happened between him and his lover he never wanted to be close with anyone again.. He even made this rule for himself that he would never date his friends.... Gavi was lost in his words, especially in his last words, which caused a heavy feeling in his heart. He felt that all his dreams were burned. His previous lover?.. Who? "Ferran" I know you can change everything.." He gave a silent short laugh to change this mood but gently faded his laugh so that there was only a sad smile on his face. "Please stay by his side as his best friend.. He need a good friend..." Gavi couldn't hear his own heartbeat for a while... He agreed with Ferran... a friend is the best thing in life... friends are lover for each other, they're family for each other, brothers for each other, and..... he spoke in a low voice and very quietly. "His mistress? Who is she?".
Ferran "You're sure to guess... a bitch..." gavi was lost in thought for a few seconds. Until Robert joined them and changed the whole atmosphere. He said with a smile, "What are you doing?".
Fran stared at the horizon, "Isn't it clear?..Rest....". Robert, "Well then, if you don't mind, get up. I want to drink some water". gavi gave a short laugh.. His smile was very deceiving. But it was still clear that he kept a bad feeling inside.. Ferran also got up and gavi took a step and tried to get away from them. But he noticed that his shoelaces were untied as usual. He sat down on the cold grass and began tying his shoelaces. And in the meantime, he used this opportunity to rest. could feel the pressure and fatigue in his leg muscles. Robert drank water, both looking at gavi. They were confused as to why they should feel sorry for him.
Robert, "what wrong to him?" .
Fran, "Truthfully, I told him everything....". Robert the water he had collected in his mouth poured in front of Ferran's feet and yelled "Whatt!?" His loud voice made his teammates look at him in surprise. Fran tried to tell him to be quiet.
He spoke more quietly, "What did you do? you know that you might have ruined everything!?".
Ferran stood in front of Robert in such a way that gavi couldn't see them. "Telling the truth was necessary.. but you don't need to make it more clear to everyone. Besides, dying at once is better than dying slowly! "... He was a little sad, "I just wanted to talk like fathers and help them...".
Robert "Please don't be a father anymore..."
Robert was touching his forehead in anger and could only hope that things would change between pedri and gavi, a good change!

gavi slowly walked towards pedri who was practicing with the ball. When pedri felt that he was coming, he looked at him and after two keepie uppie, he threw the ball to gavi, who also controlled the ball on his leg and then after two keepie uppie sent ball to him.
Gavi came closer to him. This is how pedri realized that he didn't want to play. He gave him the water bottle he had brought for pedri And he drank. He was just trying to warm up his conversation between himself and pedri.. They're friends. There should be intimacy between them in all the good and bad moments of life... pedri decided to calm himself down, he's been working really hard since the beginning. Being seen well is more important to him than anything else. They stood in front of each other. gavi looked around a bit and pedri was just looking into his eyes.. He started talking "how is it going?".
Gavi pulled his hair up with his hand " good...." he started to speak Friendly talks about today and football.. pedri had listened to him carefully until he saw a familiar person from a far distance looking at them from the tunnel window. It seems like it has been here for a long time.