PART 5

After all this time, there was intimacy between the team members... even between pedri and gavi... like friends.

Two days before the match All team members were preparing hard. At 4 in the morning it was time for their flight to Madrid. They were waiting for the bus to take them to the airport at the Barça club.

Gavi POV

He was fixing his hair in front of the mirror, he straightened his shirt. Phone screen turned on, otification*

The phone screen turned on*
the phone notification came on the table.
Gavi looked at his phone

- Two new messages
Pedro:
-Hey boy! are you home?
- Do you need me to take you to the club?
-sticker

Gavi laughs while reading the messages. He started typing with his two hands

Pablo:
-You don't need to take the car out. I will come by taxi

Aurora jokingly asked while leaning on the door frame:" Who are you laughing so emotionally for?" She Smiled.

Gavi put the phone in his pocket. "It was just a funny Instagram clip"....

notification sound*

Arora" Yes, you are right.. it was just a funny clip"
Gavi: " auroraaaaa"
Aurora "Okay okayy... because you have a big day ahead of you today,I'll not disturb. But don't think I won't do it later." she winked.

FC Barcelona club - Pedri POV

Pedri was waiting in the exit corridor with some players, while the captain was giving motivation, pedri checked his watch on his phone, almost everyone had arrived. But his best friend was not there.
He was checking around hesitantly.

Alba, who was standing next to Pedri, looked at him a little, "What's the problem, dude?"

Pedrii came to his senses and looked at Jordi, "One of us is not here yet..."
He checked around again

Jordi: "you mean gavi? Don't worry, he'll get there eventually."

Pedri picked up his phone and called Gavi.

- The number is occupied..

Pedri "Who is he talking to?" He took the phone from his ear and looked at it. He heard Robert's voice talking on the phone. It seems that Robert called him earlier..

- Do you need me to take you to the club? ..
- where are you now? Get here soon

Pedri turned to Robert, who was looking at the street while talking with phone. he wanted to find someone among a large crowd of fans.

Then he hung up Elderly: "Was this gavi ? Where is he?"

Robert: "Yes,don't worry.....he gets into trouble a little more on the street. "
Both of them looked at the street worriedly....

A small boy was seen being protected by bodyguards. Robert waved his hands at him, "gavi!...." gavi came running towards the team. Before saying hello, he bent down and put his hands on his knees (from exhaustion).
His breathing could be heard from the other side of the street. Robert stepped forward and placed a hand on the back of his neck, "are you ok..? Looks like you're back from the war." They both laughed.

Gavi straightened up and With long breaths, he put his hand on his forehead .. pedri: " As if I should become your personal driver! " they laughed

All the team boarded the bus and went to the airport.

a few minutes, the team was finding their seat numbers from their tickets

a few minutes, the team was finding their seat numbers from their tickets. Unfortunately, two best friend's were not together. Pedri was in the third row and gavi was in the second row... they could see each other from side to side. But they were far from each other.pedri did not care ...Gavi sat with his usual sad face.
The plane was in the air.. some were sleeping. And some were happy. Gavi was bored. Eric was listening to music with his eyes closed. He moved a little to see Pedri. He had folded his hands and was sleeping very cutely. Gavi felt good from the peace that Pedri had....

Pedri POV-

i woke up when i felt someone's hands on my shoulder. He opened his eyes, and while his eyes were still blurry, he saw gavi... "Get up, we have to go."

He raised his head and checked the surroundings. Pedri Rub a hand on his face. While Gavi was waiting for him, they packed their things and left the plane.

Madrid-

A bus was waiting for them at the airport to take them to their hotel. Tomorrow was the big match, actually the big war. They arved at their big hotel. Two or three people had to stay in each room....