PART 27

-Morning-

When gavi got up, he looked at the side couch where pedri was sleeping. He didn't see anything except a blanket and a messed up pillow. He sat down and looked around with a tired body. pulled his messy brown hair up with his hands. He was trying to find pedri. But he didn't find him. He got up and walked around the house. When he approached the corridor of the rooms, he heard the sound of water in the bathroom. He noticed that he was in the bathroom. Then he returned to the living room and took his and pedri's blankets and pillows and took them to room. he put the extra ones in the closet and arranged the other one on pedri's bed. Immediately when he left the door of the room, he met pedri who had come out of the bathroom. Trembling was visible in his body. He calmly said "good morning....."
Gavi answered him with a cute smile. He thought that it was clear that he was trying not to look at his body, so to break this situation, he went to the kitchen with a normal appearance and decided to make banana milk... He felt pedri's footsteps behind him، who was went to his bedroom.....

He was slicing bananas next to the counter... he felt pedri's footsteps approaching him... he went to the refrigerator and took out a bottle of water. started drinking...

gavi tried his best to don't look at him at all. But he couldn't.. he moved his head a little and looked at him with the corner of his eye.. He was wearing nothing but black pants. When he was holding the water bottle, his arm muscles showed more than usual. kept looking at the drops of water falling on his slightly dark skin. His throat was bulging while drinking and this caused heat in gavi, wished he could bite his throat like an apple. he thought that he might accidentally become a werewolf.. He was so distracted by pedri that he cut the corner of his finger with a knife. A lot of blood came out of it, as if it was a very bad wound... The pain on his finger caused a small moan to come out of this young boy. Red blood flowed on his white skin. He wanted to hide it from pedri, but he placed the water bottle on the table with a loud noise and quickly moved towards the younger. The worry on pedri's face and the pain on gavi's face... They were always a good combination.. He put gavi's finger in his mouth and sucked his blood, In this short time. he was surprised that his bitter blood didn't make him feel bad.. Actually he loved it.. tried to pushed this thoughts away from him... took it out a little later. As he held his hand, he pulled him a little with him and took out the band-aid from the drawer, opened it and tried to stick it to gavi's finger. But Gavi forcefully removed his hand from his hand and took the glue from him. pedri looked at him in the same surprised state as he was putting band-aid on his hand. " Where's your mind!? you know that your wound was deep?" gavi Walking to the sink, stuck a band-aid on her finger said softly, "I'm used to these." While saying this, he threw the garbage in the trash can next to him. pedri little by little was getting angry and was looking at him in surprise.. It was clear that he was controlling himself.. He wanted to know the reason why gavi kept moving away from him? Why is their friendship getting weirder day by day? Then gavi went to the bananafs again and took the knife. But pedri, surprised by his suspicious behavior, approached him and grabbed his wrist and took the knife from him. He pushed him very gently so that he wouldn't get hurt, He really try would protect him in any situation.... " Go take a shower, I'll make it by myself. Gavi thought a little and after a short period of hesitation he went to the bathroom, took out a towel and new underwear from his sports bag.

-training position-

The team was preparing like a normal day, but with this change, the weather was starting to get colder. Almost everyone was present in the dressing room. As usual, Gavi took off his clothes to change into his tracksuit, but something caught Robert's attention as he was getting dressed. The upper part of one side of gavi's butt , which was almost his waist, was bruised. robert was trying his best not to laugh.. then he turned his head slightly to see Ferran standing next to him. He also had a surprised and funny face and look at Robert's face with a smile. Robert came a little closer to him, while his hand was in front of his mouth and whispered in his ear, "This happens whenever he is alone with pedro.. I know it!!!"
pedri looked at them while he was busy, recently his friends are very suspicious, but it wasn't important for him to know the matter. He tied his shoelaces, He went to the green square . After finishing dressing, gavi was looking around.. It was obvious that's was looking for someone. Ferran "let's go".
They climbed the stairs in order and scattered on the ground, they were busy. The next match is very close. Some time later, pedri from a distance called Robert who was next to gavi. Slowly went to him.. Their hands were in front of their lips, they talked about... something quite privately. While practicing with the ball, Gavi looked at them with his eyes from time to time without moving his head much. both had a serious faces, he was very curious to know what important thing they were talking about, that they looked like this! ...

.
.
.

Sorry for the delay I was sick.... can't believe Before University entrance exam, I got something like covid-19 :/🪐