PART 35

pedri's House - 2:37

gavi that was closest to him took pedri out of the car and waited for Fernando's help. They weren't much different in terms of weight, even gavi was a little heavier but still it was difficult for him to pick him up right now. They put pedri on his almost big bed.
Fernando," pls take off his clothes... I'll go get a wet cloth". Without letting Gavi speak or complain Fernando quickly went to the kitchen and now it was just him and his best friend alone in the semi-dark room. He put pedri's phone that he was kept in his pocket on the side table and first took off his shoes sat on the edge of the bed next to him and unzipped his dress. He pulled his clothes down to his waist and his shirt was tight under it. He looked a little at his sleeping eyes which giving him the world as a gift and took his hands... His hands were so warm... so much.....

this contrast gave them both pleasure. In his mind he was saying that he wished he was always so close to pedro and that he would pour his love on his body without him knowing and remembering anything. He bent down and kissed between his forehead and nose... He heard the sound of Fernando's footsteps this made him remove his hands from pedri's hands but that didn't stop him because Fernando noticed it sooner. Fernando pretended that he didn't notice anything...

He put the water container on the side table and stood for a while facing gavi who is looking at pedri.. he put his hand on gavi's back, "Don't worry... Everything will be ok".

Maybe he doesn't fully know the issue between Pablo and his brother but he still realized that both of them don't get upset for no reason.. Maybe they are upset for each other but no one knows that.

Fernando's sympathy made Gavi unable to control the tears he was hiding. He was calm and slowly his tears slipped down his red cheek so he hid his face with his forearm.

Fernando who was sad for both of them just patted gavi on the shoulder and was sorry for them. he spoke softly, "I know you are not to blame.. He was only hurt by others...".

Then Gavi tried to pull himself together he didn't want to act like children any more when his true nature was like this. He got up and quickly wiped his tears without looking at Fernando. He never believed that he might cry in front of others but it has been a while since it has become very difficult to control his emotions and all this is for his best friend!

He thought he better go back home because right now pedri says he doesn't want to see him so he just complies with his unreasonable request, "I'm going...if he doesn't remember anything please don't tell him about me."

Fernando nodded his head and confirmed with a sad look on his face and followed gavi that was leaving... he said his last words to him in front of the door, "I'm here for now... we can talk later I'll help you ..." Gavi was happy for his sympathy and thought it was appropriate to talk about pedri with his brother.. He shook his head and his face showed thanks...

- Gavi's house - 2:47

He had walked all the way back. even though his house was not far from pedri's house But again he was really sick at this time of the night despite his mood and sleeplessness.

He entered his room in such a way that no one felt his presence and landed on his bed without changing his clothes. He hid under the blanket and at the same time somethings was going through his mind... His heart only said that he would never wake up tonight! Even though he was very tired but his tears didn't allow him to sleep, he knew that the reason for his sad state was pedri but he still tried to deceive himself and stay with his best friend anyway.. but is it best friend?

Morning Camp Titi - Robert POV

As always Robert was getting dressed even more cheerfully than the younger ones. The rest of the teammates were talking around him. He scanned them to know who was present. Next to him Eric and Ferran were having their funny conversation as usual. He nudged Eric next to him with his elbow, "you feeling something strange too?"

surprised Eric first looked at Fran and then looked around... he was confused, "everything is normal....".
Robert slapped Robert's head gently, "You fool! You never understand anything".

Ferran moved his head a little to see Robert from the other side of Eric, "Now tell me what? I don't know either..."
Robert felt a little sorry for himself.. He looked at both of them pokerly and thought that he was caught in the middle, "These two kids were late today... they were always earlier than the rest of us!"

Eric, "So what's wrong with this?"
Robert, " Shit head! maby Something must have happened!"
Ferran, "Maybe they were a little mischievous last night and slept late."
Eric, "He is right.. Our grandsir is pessimistic".
Ferran laughed.. They imitated this word from Ivan's ridiculous words in fact they were making fun of him.
Robert, "Maybe....... but don't tell me grandsir!".

Amidst their laughter, they realized that someone had entered the dressing room. Yea.. he's pedri! Not only these three, but all the teammates expected gavi to come after him like always. But this time he was alone. Some didn't pay attention but Robert felt really bad. He could tell from the very quiet look on pedri's face that something had happened but he wasn't sure if it had to do with gavi...

pedri sat on a bench by the ballde And he opened his bag that was on his feet to change. Robert picked up his phone to call Gavi, he was stressed and a bit worried about his little friend Gavi. Instead of calling him, he preferred to text him... but he didn't answer after waiting for a long time...

.
.
.
I am currently writing a thousand words Should I make the parts longer?
(The content after Barca's win about pedri and gavi killed me. I've been in the hospital for a while because I'm so happy 🧏🏾‍♂️🫀) Their closeness makes me happy.. but do you have any thoughts on the drama the fans created? they says that Pedro ignores Pablo and Pablo wants to fix everything...