PART 25

pedro thought for a while and gavi was waiting for his words. pedri stood up. He slid the coals and paper on the table and took it to the other side. He took the chair and sat on the other side of the table, in front of gavi. "Use my body anatomy and draw someone or something. Just start... then you will see a thousand things in your brain".

gavi nodded and pedri got busy again. Gavi looked at him, what a cute face he has when he is busy. Emotions might explode in his heart. the more time he spent with pedri, the more attached he became. There was no way to hide from him and also no way to tell him his feelings. He looked at the canvas with his usual sad expression and started to draw. He thought a lot, but at the moment there was nothing or anyone except pedri in his mind. After drawing Pedri completely... he couldn't draw his face. So he left his face blank. After a long time, they stopped. pedri took off his blackened gloves and threw them in the trash and gavi collected the colors and put them in the box. pedri approached and put his hand towards the painting of gavi, but gavi landed on his painting with his hand and face and was trying to hide it. pedri giggled. He grabbed gavi's arm, Bent down and brought his face close to him. " dude let me see it.... " The thin and young voice of the gavi which was neutralized due to its secretiveness, was heard from below, "naah..!! ". pedri straightened up. "we are friends! why don't you want to show me this, im good secret keeper"
Gavi turned his head in the same way and looked at pedri who was above him with one eye. " ok...... go back a little". pedri took a few steps back and waited. gavi lifted the painting and didn't let pedri see it. pedri giggled when he saw his face.. He leaned on the table. gavi was surprised. Why is he making fun of him, "Why are you laughing... I haven't shown it yet". Laughing, he approached gavi and drew his finger on his cheek.. When he showed his finger to him, there was paint on his finger. This means his face is colored.
Pedri, " Whenever you hide something from your best friend, bad things happen to you.."....." Also, these colors cannot be erased". gavi was scared and put his hand on his cheek.
pedri" just joking ".. "Let me see the painting".
He took it from him and held it in front of his face. Gavi took the handkerchief from the side and started to wipe his cheek, pedri remained silent for several seconds.. but then he laughed.. "I swear museums will buy this from you for millions of dollars." Gavi was embarrassed. He misunderstood that pedri was mocking him... Then pedri moved and hung gavi painting. His color painting showed itself among dozens of dark and black paintings. pedri stepped back a little and smiled. He looked at gavi who was surprised and embarrassed. Heat and redness appeared on his cheek. He tried to get himself out of this state. He looked at Pedro's drawing on the table, it's really strange. pedri approached and took it and put it together with some other paintings. he always After some time, burns the drawings he drew about his bad feelings. gavi stood up and took off his apron, and they left the room with pedri. After his departure, pedri turned off the lights of the house, according to his usual habit, Except for a few. At the end of the night, he makes the house a little dark a few hours before his sleep. This makes him sleep better at night. But Gavi was like always thinking to himself.. Does this mean that pedri wants to sleep? Should it leave here? This time, pedri really went to the couch to sit in front of the TV. They were again sitting at a distance from each other and The TV was broadcasting football.. Actually, the team was not very popular... pedri got up and went to the kitchen.. Gavi looked at him and looked at the TV again. He took out some food from the fridge and and turned to gavi. He sat next to him on the couch, but this time at a close distance. pedri spilled some edible that he had kept in his shirt on the table. He sat down and took two bananas. He gave one gavi and one for himself... As gavi slowly peels the banana, he looked at pedri who bit the banana. The reflection of the green light of TV in his eyes.... In Gavi's opinion, his face was very flawless. After long minutes, Gavi was really tired.. He sleeps much earlier than pedri. He yawns every now and then and tries to hide it, but pedri noticed it, gave a short laugh, and turned down the volume of the TV, " you can sleep if you want to". gavi rubbed his eyes. "I don't need sleep.. but I better back home"
Pedro, "But at this time of night, I'm not in the mood to take you home...you can stay tonight".
Gavi, "Na.. I don't want to disturb you. In addition we have to wake up early tomorrow morning and I haven't means to stay." pedri slumped on the sofa and put his hands under his head. "Go whenever you want, stay as long as you want. In general in your best friend's home is everything by your choice" he put his feet on the table*gavi gave a single small laugh. He also collapsed on the sofa. He took a small pillow and put it under his head to raise his head a little to watch TV and put his feet on the front table. He wants to feel comfortable with his best friend. He does not want to reveal his feelings. So every day he remembers pedri's saying, ' Friends are not ashamed of each other. '