PART 6

Gavi, along with pedri and Robert, were looking for a suitable room for the three of them to stay there. Robert was almost always with them and took care of them like a father or an older brother...
Most of the rooms were full. Robert opened the door of one of the rooms.. someone was staying there..
It was Frankie. Frankie while only wearing a pair of short shorts..
Robert said, "Hay Frankie, go away to the next room, we stay here."
Surprised, Franky said while holding his hands in front of his chest, "wtf... well, you go to the next room, I like this room."
Gavi and pedri were looking at the discussion.....
Robert" There is one person there.. and there is only room for two more people.. We want to be alone the three of us."
Frankie: " u no no no..."
Robert: " At least you come with me to Marcus's room. And pedri and gavi be here.
Frankie threw himself on the bed. "I'm not going anywhere.. one of you should come inside and the others get lost"

Robert wanted to take off his shoe and throw it at Frankie. Gavi stopped him with a laugh.. Gavi with a smile: "Stop it man..I can stay with Frankie..You and Pedri go to the next room"
Robert "Oh no... no way!"
Frankie tugged at Gavi's collar and lead him into the room, closing the door on Pedri and Robert.
Pedri and Robert looked at each other pitifully.
Robert: "Do you think we need to worry about him?"
Pedri raised his shoulder, "Agh... let it go.. I'm bored, let's go to our room."

Unsatisfied, they went to the next room that was attached to the room of gavi and Frankie..

21:15 at night-Robert POV

Robert was reading on one of the beds and a father was lying on the couch, his hands were under his head, and he was watching a documentary on motorcyclists ...
And also Marcus was changing his shoelaces.. a lot of noise was heard from Gavi and Frankie's room...

Pedri looked at the wall, "What are they doing?"
Marcus "It's like they're building something."
Pedri" should I warn them?"

Robert lifted his head from the book and looked at pedri.. "No, you don't have to"...
a thought came to him... He picked up his phone and looked for Frankie among his audience. He started sending messages to him with his two hands.

Robert:

- Hay boy... what are these noises?
-Listen, you have to change places with pedri
-Answer fool.

a few moments later*

Frankie:
- I am sleeping.

Robert:
- Fuck you dude.

.....Robert thought a little and came up with a new idea.

- Please..... would you like to bet on pedri and gavi? lots of moneyyy..

Frankie:
- What condition?

a few moments later...

Robert picked up pedri's suitcase with a lot of noise and dragged it to the front door. Marcus and Pedri looked at Robert when they heard the sound.

Marcus: "What...Robert why are you leaving here..?"

Pedri: "Hayyyy, that's my luggage. Stop"

pedri followed Robert.. He carried the suitcase to the door of Frankie and Gavi's room.

Pedri protested: "Do you want to throw me out..?"

The door opened and Frankie came out with his suitcase.

Pedri: "What's going on here?"
Franky: "Sshhhh..gavi is sleeping"
Robert smiled.
pedri: " What is your problem?" Pedri had the question in his mind,' how was Frankie convinced?'

Frankie approached Robert : "I decided to be alone with Robert... Do you have a problem with bromance?" Robert wrapped an arm around Frankie's waist.
Pedri looked at them with surprise and didn't know what to say...
Frankie and Robert went to Marcus's room together and talked on the way.

Pedri POV-

He thought that there would be two beds here as in the previous room. But there was a double bed. Gavi had curled up on the bed.. it was hugging the pillow and was sleeping.
In order not to disturb gavi, pedri picked up the suitcase from the floor and very slowly and carefully placed it next to the closet. He checked the room a little.. On the table there were small and large items belonging to gavi. He glanced at them. He took his sketchbook and went to the bed. Even if he was not talented in painting, painting calmed him down.... He didn't feel tired because he slept on the plane. By the way, it was now 22:05 . and pedri usually sleeps late. He opened the notebook very slowly so as not to make a sound. The wonderful drawings.. he drew almost anything that was funny and interesting to him.
He looked at the sleeping gavi in front of him. The cute way he was sleeping... pedri drew the pencil on the paper and started to draw the initial sketch of the gavi.

He closed the sketchbook and put it on the bedside table. He slipped on the bed very quietly and went under the blanket. They were far apart... pedri was worried about kicking gavi in the middle of the night... He has this bad habit. And for a moment, the idea crossed his mind that he was kicking gavi and gavi was angry with him. He was trying to control his laughter.

It is still 23:24
It wasn't time for pedri to sleep yet... He was just thinking about tomorrow... Then he took his phone and opened it by pressing his finger on the screen. His phone was silent, he checked his directory.. Some messages from his brother.. he answered them..

Roberto's message:He talked like a soldier

- From the unit of Robert and Frankie to the unit of the pedri, how is your situation with your friend?
- Report it, that's it

.
.
.

What do you want to happen? Do you have an idea?