PART 36

A few minutes later Gavi also entered the locker room... almost everyone looked at his puffy eyes in surprise... he sat directly next to Robert. Robert was only surprised for a few seconds and looked at gavi with his mouth half open, "What the hell is wrong with you?" Ferran shook his head to look at him, "wo your eyes...". Gavi was a little embarrassed and touched his face, "last night....I just slept a little late".
Robert, "A little??you sure?".

Gavi just nodded.. Robert suddenly had another question in his mind but he wasn't sure if he should ask it or not. He just wanted to help the younger ones so he made up his mind, "You want to tell me what happened?".
gavi was just busy and had no answer...
Robert, "It's not mandatory... but if you want we support you!". He brought Eric and Ferran's head forward to see gavi that they were also supporting him. He faked a smile with his stupid face and started changing.. "Everything is right for now."...

What surprised the others today was the distance between their two young players.. Even Xavi was surprised by this. They were close friends who don't even talk to each other anymore and were like teammates to each other or maybe less... Is it possible be like this forever?

Many minutes have passed since they were on the field. Then Eric and Ferran and Robert were huddled together again, with Frankie joining them as if he had noticed something about the two of them.
Ferran, "Why do I feel like we have to do something?"
Robert, "That's right...we have to do something!"

gavi POV- locker room

The whole day pedri's inattention bothered him but he behaved exactly like him which made them no longer like close friends... The teammates were more upset than these two but they had the hope that it was just a normal fight in any relationship that would be forgotten later, but this hope no longer existed between this two... Actually they thought that the intimacy between them had been destroyed and they were just ordinary teammates for each other. They just pretended to be very normal but everything is clear... He was sitting on his usual bench with the difference that pedri's place which was right next to him is now empty. pedri sits far away from gavi. Today he talked to his peers more than gavi. Maybe Pablo should get used to this and not show his jealousy. He looked at the vacant place of pedri for a few seconds... What really caused the distance between best friends... Ivan..? Or... love?

He took off his socks and looked at his bruised leg... He doesn't remember exactly why he was bruised as always his white skin gets bruised easily and he quickly forgets when it happened... He felt the sound of his phone vibrating in his bag he quickly took it out... After checking he answered the call...

- pedri POV -

While he took off his shirt he secretly watched him... He has been on the phone for a while but pedri asks himself why he should be so jealous? Why does he want to lock the younger one in his house and don't let anyone see him? However he had to shut down his ridiculous thoughts because nothing is the same as before or at least less...
With the fiercest expression on his face he looked at gavi, who didn't notice him. But this was unconscious even though he was trying not to look at him as he had during the today. Gavi got up and went to the public toilet. His heart told him that he should follow him...

He put his shirt on the couch and followed him then closed the door behind him. After he entered he realized that he disconnected his phone and was looking at it until he noticed the presence of pedri and he pulled the screen of the phone to his chest and pretended to clean it.. but in reality he either wanted to hide it or wanted to look normal.

Without paying attention to him pedri opened the water tap and washed his hands.. at that moment gavi tried to pass him and get out but pedri grabbed gavi's arm with his wet hands and pushed him a little to get away from the door. turned off the water. He was drying his hands with a towel..., "What you hiding?". Although Gavi hadn't done anything bad he was still afraid of him.. He didn't answer this pedri's question and just tried to get out of here. pedri again put his hand on his chest and led him to the wall during this time only their eyes were connected...
Gavi angry said, "You know I'm just imitating you!!".

He tried to separate pedri's hand that was on his chest and push him but pedri was strongly resisting as if he wanted to say or hear something but gavi made it difficult for him... "let go of me bitch!!".

He squeezed gavi's arms with all his might as That made him let out a small moan and his eyes was closed.. pedri's nose was passing his cheek and his hot breath was sliding on it, " you want to make a bitch of me??" He moved his face little away to look at his cute and scared face but he didn't know if he closed his eyes because of pain or because of shy he just knew that he had scared the little boy... Finally they stopped resisting and shaking and stopped. pedri's hands were on younger.. one of his hands was holding his hands on his chest and with the other hand he was pressing his shoulder very hard. He could only hear younger's breaths that were caused by fatigue and fear. He realized that he had overdone it and he must be stopped that. gavi was only holding pedri wrist which was on his chest. He slowly rested his eyes on pedri's eyes and drowned in his burnt brown eyes... pedri said very quietly, "Please do something for me..."...
The door opened and Ronald entered and as his hands were on the doorknob.. he looked at the two in surprise... "Ho.....Holy Shit...I'm.. sorry sorry..!" He just looked down and closed the door. Gavi was really embarrassed, he gently pushed pedri and separated him from him and fixed his clothes a little. And pedri was also stroking the back of his neck out of embarrassment and cursed in a whisper... pedri really didn't know why he wanted to hear something that would hurt him he just hoped it wasn't something related to Evan, "?You're still my friend right... please don't hide anything from me."
gavi, "I have nothing to hide".
pedri, "So please do something for me!"
Gavi raised his voice a little, "You said that I don't need you and stay away from me I just do what you want...!!"..." After that you are just a friend... why should you care about these things."
pedri raised his voice, "Forget the fucking words of last night!!! fuck it!..." He just touched his forehead.. His anger had increased and he was afraid that he would unconsciously hurt his little friend. "It's not hard! Just stay away from Ivan...it's for your own sake..."
gavi stopped after hearing Ivan's name...
For the first time he hated ivan for causing a distance between the two... he always causes pedri's grief. His eyes couldn't bear to hide his tears anymore without giving an answer he quickly left with his tears and pedri was just looking at his empty place and was overwhelmed... While gavi was leaving, Robert and Ferran stood by the door all teammates noticed their fight and noise... Ferran quickly went to gavi who passed by them and Robert closed the door and stayed next to pedri. slowly went towards him and noticed him trying to appear normal. He stood in front of Robert. As always big brother came to help the relationship of these two... The relationship of these two was more important to him than his own relationship..., " Explain to me right now..."...
Pedri was only listening to Robert.
Robert, "I just want to know why you hate each other.. is it worth my help or not..".
pedri, "we don't hate..."
Robert, "i Don't give a fuck...! even the dumbest teammates will notice something wrong between you."........ "Your noise is scaring your teammates right now."
pedri was a little nervous but argued quietly, "Can't we just get away sometimes? He's just a friend."
Robert spoke a little nervously, "Na! of course you can't! Dumb! He loves you why don't you understand!??".
pedri was silent for a while...
pedri, "You better not interfere..."
Robert was really nervous about this kind of pedri's behavior... He angrily opened the door and left the dressing room and Frankie, who noticed him, quickly followed him. The teammates were surprised and curious about today's events. He came out of the locker room and put on his clothes only he felt the strange looks of his teammates on him he picked up his bag and went to his car to go back home... he didn't even feel like driving.. He was lost in thought and when he woke up he wondered how he hadn't had an accident yet... his whole mind was full of nonsense...