PART 32

Motor track - 1:41

Again the familiar and harsh sound of the engines reached gavi's ears from afar. The motorcyclist boy was also excited by this. Gavi put his hand in his pocket and took out the wallet that was already in his pants pocket. He was lucky that he had already saved the banknote for the necessary day.

- How much do you want bro?
- As much as you want..

gavi was counting money

- I feel like I've seen you before!

gavi took out a lot of money and threw it into his hand..

- But I never saw you.

He quickly ran to the dirt track. It was a little far from the exit door. He stopped when he reached the door. He thought that he had arrived at Bombast because he remembered that earlier when he had come with pedri, he needed some things to enter.
So Gavi must have an entry card to enter, but what can he do when pedri isn't available to him.. He went forward to talk to the angry man in front of the door.. but the man only showed his angry face to Gavi. He was a little stressed

- "Excuse me, do you know pedro?"

He didn't hear any answer after a while..

- "Please!... I have to see him".

The man held out his hand to him.

- Entry card!

- "I'll not enter but pls tell him to come here".

The man spoke while angrily walking towards gavi

- Either you leave here right now or I...

The presence of someone behind him interrupted him. He was ivan.. the only thing he thought was that this message was from Iván to trap him.. but how can he escape from him now?

Ivan shouted a little, "Hay Chepe!!".

after Seeing Ivan Chepe pulled back a little. It was clear that he was very afraid of Ivan, "Excuse me sir.".
Ivan replaced the frown he had for Chepe with a grin for gavi. He came towards gavi as he locked his hands on his chest. gavi looked very oppressed and weak searched ivan completely. He had taken off his motorcycle uniform to his waist and was wearing a black t-shirt underneath He looked really handsome. Ivan showed that he was very happy that he was here...

Ivan, "How did you think of coming here..?".
Gavi was confused, "Honestly... I don't know......".

He wanted to continue but he really didn't know what to say next... while his mind was busy his cheeks were red from embarrassment. Seeing this cute gavi look he smiled at him. His smile line could kill anyone. He lowered gavi mask and grabbed his waist to lead him inside, "Don't worry about your identity.. it's safe with me".
He felt Ivan's hot hands on top of his butt. They passed through the crowd and the others looked at Ivan and him strangely. Ivan was trying to create security for gavi but again gavi felt bad among all these scary men. He had and thought that he should escape from him. He remembered that he came here to talk to pedri or maybe his friend Samuel, "I want to see Sami for a minute.. you know where he is?".
Ivan was holding gavi's waist as if he never wanted to lose him, "Samuel?... I think he's in front of the other players."
gavi, "Pls take me to him..."
Although Ivan wanted something else... even the idea of ​​seeing gavi's great body was attractive to him. But he thought that forcing gavi for now will only push him away.. Maybe he should wait a little, "Okay... but if you promise to come to me later"...
Gavi thanked him with a fake smile.. Then Ivan changed his place and finally they saw Sami who was talking from a distance. He looks so small.. The other Ivan removed his hands from the well-cut back of gavi which made gavi look at him.

Ivan, "I have to fix my motorcycle...." He kept quiet for a while... "I hope to see you again... in the VIP room". He after his words winked and Another one of those charming and deceiving smiles sent to Gavi, and Gavi showed his pale smile in response and slowly nodded his head...

They distanced themselves from each other.. gavi walking towards Sami noticed that he and his friends looked anxious. They noticed gavi. Distraught Samuel turned to gavi.

samuel, " omgod pablo!! You are late...."

gavi was very worried.
- "What happened? Where is Pedro??

Samuel spoke with concern, " He went a quarter of an hour ... I don't know where he went ".

gavi, "What happened here!?....".

Sami looked a little confused. " It is better to ask him personally"

flashback - Titi camp parking

ivan, "It's good that you know your ridiculous words do not affect me...".

Ivan, "As before... compete with me! I promise to stop everything if you win."

It seems that Ivan is very confident that he made such a condition. Pedri just thought he knew that if he raced him, his old fucking memories would resurface. he is afraid that her love for Ivan will get out of control. After the damage he did to him he had mastered his brain over his heart so that he could forget him forever. But he just wanted to fix everything personally and end this. However he hasn't practiced for many years and he had no desire to see more of Ivan's face.. But maybe he can break him and take revenge on him... He was a little sad that their bet was on his best friend.. Honestly he never wanted Gavi to be related to this matter But now he has to fix everything himself.

Ivan, "Prepare yourself"

After a heavy look into pedri's eyes, he started walking proudly.

-End of flashback-

Samuel was stroking his neck out of worry, he just hoped that Gavi would find him and bring him back home.. He couldn't even talk to him because pedri blamed him for starting this matter, and even though he wasn't guilty, Samuel felt a strong pang of conscience.

samuel, "Can you find him? Call the police or his family. I'm afraid he'll do something wrong!".

gavi, "I think I can find him"........ - "Will you come with me..?".

Samuel, "I... I can't.. If he sees me he will only feel bad. If you want I will send someone else to help you.

Gavi, "It isn't necessary.. I'll do everything by myself.... don't worry".

Sami, " Please be successful..".

gavi started running with all the speed he had in his legs.. Actually he knew where pedri was, he ran to a familiar position. just a little above here.