PART 40

pedri morning - 6:40

Sleeping late and waking up early was a habit for pedri. The light shining on his eyes made him unable to open his eyes for a while and he just woke up. As usual he used to feel comfortable on his relatively big bed in the morning. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes and put his hand firmly on the bed, but this time it was different because he hit something hot and soft.. It was Pablo's face that moaned. He quickly sat down in fear and kept his hand on his cheek and eye... pedri sat down he was worried about him at first, he wanted to take his hands to see what happened to him, "ah...fuck.... Sorry.... I just forgot you were here!". He slid himself a little to get closer and tried to see his face. He grabbed his wrist and removed it from his face then met his wet and red eyes and at first he thought so he was crying and he was more heartbroken.

Pablo removed his hand from pedri and jokingly said, "If you want to kick me out just tell me man.. there's no need for a beating." He slowly ran his finger over his cheek to know how bad it was then he ran his hand over his chest where his heart rate was high and he was still scared. He was a little embarrassed that pedri was constantly looking at his face.. he wasn't used to such serious looks from pedri. He quickly got up from the bed to change the situation, "It's too early for you to wake up... sleep.. I'll be leaving in a few minutes.... i try to come back soon". Pedri confirmed all his words by shaking his head and looked at the red circle under his eyes for the last time.

gavi pov

He closed the door of the room so that the noises outside would not disturb pedri.. Then he turned off the alarm on his phone which would be activated in a few minutes. A smile crossed his lips for no reason and he ran his finger on his cheek, that was burning with pain... he was enjoying this pain...

An hour later - pedri pov

pedri's phone rang.. he hadn't slept and this only made him open his eyelids and stood on his elbow and raise his head to see the phone on the table.. it's Robert.. He picked up the phone and put his head back on the pillow and put the phone to his ear. Right after he answered the call, Robert spoke up and protested sarcastically, "you know what the crime of child abuse is?"pedri quickly laughed after hearing that and spoke threateningly, "So he will complain about me in front of others?"... "Anyway he will return home...".
Robert, " If I see things like this again, I will never let him come back to your house... try other things instead of beating him, you fool! pedri was just giggling and from behind Telf you could hear gavi protesting and resisting Robert as if he wanted to take the phone and Robert was running away from him. pedri, "Remind him I'm hungry." Robert was struggling, "Ok.... But right now I can't seem to talk.... Bye" pedri sat on his bed with a smile still on his face.. It was hard for him to sleep but he had no choice, there was no gavi to cook and There was no breakfast to eat... a strange pain in his leg, he calmed down a bit...

Some time later - gavi pov-

He had an interesting feeling that there have been changes in his life.. Before, he used to go to his parents' house and now to the house of someone he loves.. Changes are always beautiful.. He took out the extra key that pedri had given him from his pocket and opened the door.. When he entered, he found everything off and silent.. He looked around a bit, but pedri wasn't there... He went to the room and was relieved that his father hadn't woken up yet. He opened the door of the room and the only thing he saw was an untidy bed... There was no sound coming from the wc and bathroom, so the only place he didn't check was pedri's second room... First he knocked twice on the door. he opened the door slowly and looked inside from the corner and met pedri's eyes. he Just looked under his eyes they were completely purple. At first Gavi was a little embarrassed because of his face, but he felt worried that he came to this room.. Even though he was embarrassed he sat on the table in front of pedri, "Is something wrong...?". Pedri understood his meaning, "No... I was just a little bored!...".
gavi nodded.. pedri who collected his things stood up and took more height from gavi. He put all his weight on his healthy foot, leaned one hand on the table and stood in front of gavi who was sitting on the tabl, " So.... you complaining about me to others?". gavi with its mouth almost half open, didn't know what to say and felt a little scared and didn't know what might happen... but it was as if pedri wasn't looking for an answer from gavi. He slowly ran his thumb over the purple skin under his eyes, " Was it that bad?... you want me to put cream on your bruis?" gavi embarrassed moved his head back a little so that pedri's fingers were removed from his cheek. he knew that every time pedri came too close to him, he wouldn't be able to sleep at night, "This is normal for me... it will be fine." There was silence between them for a few seconds, when they were both surprised by the sound of pedri's stomach.. This made gavi laugh.
"We'd better go get something to eat!", pedri laughed. he muttered as he struggled with the crutches. "That was your savior..." . gavi helped him balance and started complaining to him again, "Don't forget the twenty steps a day!.. It's only this time. In a while you have to start exercising.... Don't forget that I'm canceling physical training because of you! So get well...." pedri just smiled and confirmed his grumblings...

night 2 -

While gavi was in the bathroom, pedri reached his bed with the help of his canes. He leaned the crutches on the side table and slipped under the blanket. The extra blanket and pillow were still here, but it was unpredictable what Pablo would decide to sleep on. He lifted the pillow a little and started working on the phone. Gavi entered the room and fixed his hair a little. Then he turned off the light and went to pedri's side. He took the most distance from him and lay down. He just looked at pedri's face, which was illuminated by the light of the phone and he saw that he smiled every now and then but was his smile because of the shiting funny videos? Or is he talking? Pablo is always curious about his best friend. even though years have passed since their friendship... pedri was chatting with his brother... in the meantime he sent a picture... the same picture he took of him and Pablo in the hospital... he replied with a smiley sticker and saved the picture in his phone, he didn't know why But he liked this picture... Then he looked at gavi to make sure that he was
sleeping, but he realized that he was looking at him a few seconds ago, but now he is pretending to be asleep. He turned off his phone and put it on the side table and slept facing him... In these two nights, he realized how hard it was to sleep with him because seeing his face, made him never want to sleep... But something was bothering him... Secret love between them?... He knew that feelings have no meaning until we hide them from each other..

7:00 a.m

gavi trembled a little with the soft sound of the phone alarm and woke up.. It remembered that today is a rest day and it doesn't need to be in the field.. He regretfully turned off the alarm and regretted why he forgot to turn off the alarm at night. His distraction is always pedri's fault. He looked at pedri's to see if he woke up too or not. When he looked at him for a while his eyes were closed and he was breathing regularly... Probably the painkillers made him sleep deeply. He didn't have anything to do but after waking up like this, it's a bit hard to sleep. He put his head back on the pillow and fantasized with his eyes open.

pedri - 8:20 am

He woke up slowly... he felt really good today, this time he was awake enough to remember that his little manager was sleeping next to him. With a faint smile he looked at him and met his familiar sleepy face. As if he never wants to wake up. He looked at the clock on the phone and realized that it was late for gavi. Didn't he wake up with the alarm? But with this situation he wake up with fear and put his hand in front of his face as he was lying down and pedri was surprised by him, "Wtfuck?".... gavi which became more conscious, removed its hands from the front of its face. He thought he might be beaten again... They were both standing on their elbows and locked in each other's eyes, "Why did you wake me up?".
pedri, " you know what time it is?".
gavi, "Today is a holiday!!".
pedri was silent for a few minutes and tried to control his laughter. He knew it was messed up
gavi fell on the pillow and started fake crying, "You're a real fool!"
Pedri, "fool?" He pinched gavi's waist causing a small moan to come out of him and he resisted. He protested unjustly, "Its hurt...!" He also started pinching pedri's stomach slowly, but not as hard as pedri'. But again pedri's face showed the pain.. he lowered his head on the pillow and held his leg... he was doing it so well that gavi worried, just looked at him and was sure that he had hurt him, "you fine...?? I... didn't want it to be like this..." ...... "Pedro? .. say something!".
A few time later pedri's face exploded with laughter... as if he couldn't play this role any longer. gavi After he was relieved that it was just a joke, landed on his pillow with a deep breath. He was very tired today and he was sure that the more he slept the more sleepy he would become. Holidays are always boring for him. pedri removed the blanket and sat on the bed.. He hung his leg from the bed with the help of his hand, then he took off his T-shirt and this made gavi's eyes attract him... He was a little scared.. Should he run away? But his eyes seemed to be locked on his will-cut shoulders. Then pedri looked at him, "Can we have breakfast early? I have to take a shower."
Gavi was a little surprised and some thoughts came to his mind.. How should he take a shower? He hadn't thought of this before he came here! He got up and went to the kitchen.
He opened the refrigerator to find out which of its contents he could use to make a simple breakfast as quickly as possible. He felt that pedri was approaching him with difficulty. He also sat on the seat next to him and Pablo just tried to ignore him. After the breakfast was ready, he put the fragrant dishes on the table and was met with pedri's smile.. Even in their simplicity, they were delicious.