PART 20

pedri lay down on the grass facing the sky and put his hands under his head.. gavi looked at him.. and then imitated him again.. He pulled up his hoodie cap so his hair wouldn't get dirty and put his hands on his belly.
And he closed his eyes.. He felt that he might fall asleep right here.... He loved this moment so much that he wanted to be stuck in this time with pedri forever... A few minutes later, he felt pedri's hand on his stomach, shaking him. He opened his eyes and saw pedri standing on one elbow, looking at him and smiling, "Do you want to sleep here tonight?" gavi became a little shy and laughed softly. He looked at sky for the last time, he felt the burning of tears in his eyes... but were these tears of happiness? pedri stood up, "next time we'll spend a night in the wild..." He held out his hand set to gavi.. He locked his hand in hers and with him help he got up, and started cleaning his pants with his hand, "
"Writers should think of writing a book about us.. silly adventures of friends" they both laughed while walking towards Murphy and pedri gently pushed him...

They sat on Murphy again and moved.. but this time Gavi wrapped his hand around pedri's waist without shame.. pedri had said that friends are not ashamed of each other!
As is his destiny.. gavi should only consider him as his friend, like as pedri only knows him as his best friend. While moving, he looked around.. but he didn't actually see anything because he was lost in his thoughts.. Sometimes he wished that their fate was not like this. I wish they lived together like two completely normal people... they lived in a simple house... named the stars together at night.. Love has made all his emotions uncontrollable. A tear gathered in the corner of his eye, which separated from his cheek along with the wind.. He up one hand and rubbed his eye..
pedri drove a little slower to talk to gavi, "Do you want go faster? It's an interesting experience."
first, gavi was a little shocked.. if him falls, it will be very bad....
pedri smiled," Silence is your approval.... So hold yourself tight "
When Pedri increased his speed.. gavi squeezed Pedri tighter and closed his eyes on his back. For a moment, pedri felt that he might be split in half..
The sound of his giggles, which could be heard with the sound of the wind and the low engine, reached gavi's ears..
shouts, " voho...I miss this moment ".

...Gavi tried to open his eyes slowly. He slowly removed his head from Pedri's shirt.. He also started to laugh. Pedri slowed down a bit and shouted, "Pablo, look at this!" Pedri held gavi's both hands that was on his stomach with one hand, until he don't fell.
gavi was surprised at first, but then he understood.. They passed a short speed bump, this caused them to jump a bit and gavi dug his nails into pedri's stomach. They laughed again. pedri's let go of gavi's hands and continued again.. They reached the city. They went to gavi house and stopped there. gavi got off and walked a few steps away and looked at pedri who was standing on Murphy. He smiled at gavi and said, "See you tomorrow."
Gavi smiled at him, "Take care of yourself." .
pedri moved a little, which showed that he decided to move. But he stopped with the sound of gavi that called him.. and looked at him.
Gavi, "Aaam.. I wanted to say.. thank you... for tonight."
pedri gave him a kind smile and started to move. gavi looked at how fast he was driving without him. He was a little worried about him, but he knows that he knows his job very well. On the way, he thought about how fast the good days pass. He returned to the house.. There was great silence in the house.. Some of the lights were off. It was as if everyone slept. His heart said that I wish I could sleep at pedri's house tonight...
He silently went to his room and the first thing he did was put his phone on the bedside table. and tried to take off his hoodie.. He looked at the hoodie in his hand, brought it close to his face and smelled it. Damn, it smells like pedri.. This clearly defines their closeness. After smelling this good smell, a smile came to his lips. He lay on the bed on one side of his body and held the hoodie in his arms. He collected himself like a baby. He couldn't even change his clothes...he thought about the day he spent with pedri. Until he remembered ivan. ... and as always, questions began to arise in his brain. What does he have to do with pedri? Why does pedri hate him so much? Actually, he would like to know the matter and ask pedri.. but he is afraid that he will upset him.. Maybe if he waits, he will want to talk to his best friend himself. Robert said that he is getting better! He hoped that pedri would not think about these events.....

Pedri POV-

He put on his clothes and went to the window. He leaned his hand on the window sill and looked at the Spica star. smiled at the sky with lump of sadness in his throat . He thought to himself that he should show himself strong. And behave in such a way that the memories he has with Ivan will not harm him!