PART 3

Gavi POV-

He woke up feeling the warmth of the sun on his eyes. He slowly opened his eyelids, the sunlight made the brown pearls of his eyes shine more. He sat on the bed with his eyes closed. It was a little like that. He removed the blanket from himself, hung his legs from the bed and looked out the window. beautiful morning. The sound of birds*
The voice of the mother of gavi heard from outside the room:
"Let's have breakfast guys!."

Gavi touched his hair and stood up. He put on his gray pants and went to the bathroom. After finishing his work, he went to the kitchen and sat next to his family.
Aurora <older sister>: "Mom, I have to go...my class starts in half an hour" she went to gavi, she kissed his head and grabbed his ear and threatened with humor, "You have to introduce me to your new friends." They both laughed and she left.
It was quiet everywhere, only the sound of spoons hitting dishes, "Hey gavi. Tell me how you are since yesterday?" said the dad
Mom smiled*
Gavi: "It's good, I feel good there. Next month I will do my first race."

Gavi was putting on his clothes. White pullover, black pants, white shoes. He applied his favorite perfume to his body, starting from his neck.
Gavi's mother came into his room with a small blue box tied with a bow,
"Take this gift to your friends, Mommy's amazing cookies,"mom laughed.
Gavi smiled and looked at the box with a little doubt, "I can't má..."
Gavi's mom placed a hand on his shoulder, "Hey son, don't worry, they're quite diety." she smiled
Gavi: "That's not the point.. I'm shy.. I'm always afraid of being rejected"
Gavi's momplaced a hand on his face, "It makes your fear stronger! Plus you should try it, just feel comfortable with them."
Both of them smiled and the gavi's mom kissed his forehead.

nou camp- pedri POV

Pedri went to the locker room, greeted everyone, and first of all, he went to Robert, "What's up man?"
Robert was tying his shoelaces, "What about you? How was last night?"
Pedri" What do you mean? It was like always"
Robert" I mean with gavi..."
Pedri normal said" was normal.. What did you expect?
Robert was about to say something when Gavi greeted.. Robert stood up and hugged gavi until his feet were lifted off the ground.
Pedri "You forgot me when you saw the gavii" they all laughed Gavi sat next to pedri.

Pedri, who was arranging his socks, suddenly stopped....He turned to gavi. He brought his face close to the gavi's neck so that his lips were 5 CM away from the gavi's neck. "Damn, your perfume is deadly" he smiled and went back again.
Gavi's heart rate increased. He smiled to make himself look normal.
The sound of Robert's laughter was raised, pedri asked with a smile and shaking his head." Ha...?"
"You remind me of my youth," Robert, his laugh turned into a sad smile, He thought he ruined everything by leaving Dortmund. Memories flashed through his mind

He put on his shoes and went out a little sad, "you guys

He put on his shoes and went out a little sad, "you guys... come on."
Pedri patted the gavi's back and followed Robert and said: Get ready soon.

the ground-

After hours of training, everyone needed a break, the sky was getting dark, but some were still busy, Because they had an important match on Tuesday, pedri first went to the lockerroom and rubbed his eyes. gavi ran up to him from behind him, and began to walk slowly closer to pedri. They are walking together now. pedri looked at gavi and put his hand on his shoulder, "As you said, you were better today than yesterday," gavi laughed in his thin, young voice, "but I can't be as good as you."
pedri put a hand on the back of gavi's neck and lowered his hand, "We are all good at something, and together we are an invincible army together"
They both smiled.

Xavi's voice sounded in the distance, they both turned to the sound, "gavi, come here."
gavi and pedri looked at each other.

pedri: "go... I'm waiting outside"
gavi almost quickly went to his trainer.

Pedri POV -
He went down a few steps and reached the locker room, took off his dirty shirt and threw it in the Dirty clothes basket. He entered the public bathroom in the locker room and took a shower.Along with the water, fatigue was pouring out of his body.

Gavi POV-

gavi After hearing Xavi's talk and tips about today went to the locker room to clean himself up. The lockerroom was empty but sloppy. The sound of the showers in the public bathroom made him feel that his body also needs a bath... but he can take a shower at home. He took off his shirt and was wearing only a tank top. He sat on one of the benches and took the towel and put it on his neck. He picked up the blue little box that his mother left for him and put his finger on it to open it, but a voice stopped him.
Pedri's voice: "Hey, is anyone in the locker room? I forgot the towel in my bag, please give it to me."
Gavi was silent for a few seconds, he was lost and did not know what to do. but why? Why is he like this? The voice was raised again,
"If someone is there, give me the towel, I will pass out from exhaustion, if there is no one, I will come out naked."
Pedri turned off the tap and waited. He opened the door a little. He knew that someone was in the locker room, suddenly a little white hand with a towel was seen through the door. The beautiful moles on his hand were like the sky and its stars. Pedri looked at him a little and realized that he was his new friend. He took the towel and wrapped it around his lower body, opened the door and saw the gavi walking, As if he wanted to hide. "Hey Gavi...." Gavi turned to pedri and waited to hear. Pedri approached him. they were facing each other.

what will happen?
.
.
Thanks for reading