PART 26

Long minutes later..

pedri-

He was still looking at the TV in the darkness of the house. He felt a burning sensation in his eyes, but it was not clear whether it was from lack of sleep or from light of the TV...
He felt something very cold hit his feet. turned his eyes to his feet, they were gavi's feet. his feet was cold and frozen. He wondered why gavi stuck his legs to his legs. turned his head on the sofa towards gavi. He was sleeping with his mouth half open as if he hadn't slept in days, his hand was folded on his chest. And pedri smiled as he looked at his cute face. He turned his body towards gavi while his head was on the sofa. He raised the finger of his other hand and held it in front of gavi's nose, making sure it was breathing. Laughed silently and pulled his hand away. he used to think how funny it's when he sleeps, sleeps as if he never wants to wake up again. Unlike pedri, who would never want to sleep if sleep was not a human and necessary need. gavi's feet were very cold, maybe he's very cold! He sat down and slightly turned his neck towards him. His mind was busy that he should wake him up to sleep somewhere else, or bring him a blanket. But if he chose the second option, his body might get cramps, they should be prepared for the next match. So he struck a few blows with his knee, which was close to gavi's thigh. But that didn't make him wake up. pedri was surprised. Is it possible to wake him up? He called his name very softly a few times, so that he wouldn't wake up in fear. But he only flinched. pedri really felt that he might be killed if he wakes him up.. But anyway, he cares about his bestfriend. He wants to always perform well in competitions, without getting tired.....
put his hand on his shoulder and shook him hoping to wake him up. Then he hit gavi's forehead with the finger of West, which made a loud noise and finally gavi got up with pain on his forehead and put his hand on forehead. "Why are you hitting me???" Gavi moved his hand to hit pedri's head, but he dodged. pedri "go to sleep somewhere else". He looked at the TV, it was the end of the match.
Gavi put his hand on his neck and took his phone that was next to him and turned it on to look at the clock. It's almost too late. He did not decide to sleep here tonight. But he definitely doesn't want to go home alone at this time of night. He guesses that his family members are asleep except for Aurora. Then he texted her
- I can't come home tonight. don't worry
A few seconds later, Aurora sent a message. notification of gavi's phone heared, but Gavi think its didn't need to answer her. A little later Gavi's phone rang, he guessed that it was Aurora called him. maybe might have something important to say. He held the phone in front of him to see. But it wasn't Aurora, it was actually an unknown number. He didn't care at all. He pressed the volume button on the phone to silence the call. pedri looked at gavi's phone and then turned off the TV, which means he wants to sleep. He got up from the sofa and gavi raised his head and looked at him, "Will you bring me a blanket and a pillow?" pedri, "What you mean? Come on, let's go to my room."

Gavi got up from the sofa and moved towards pedri's room, acting as if he didn't understand his words, "Where is the extra blanket, pillow?".
pedri slowly followe him to his room. They reached the room, pedri by the door was just looking at him. Gavi opened the closet and put his head inside, looking for blankets and pillows. "Don't you have extra blankets and pillows?"
pedri came a few steps closer to him who was searching in his closet.. If anyone but his best friend did this, he would definitely have seen his own death. He grabbed gavi by the collar and pulled back, making gavi stand up straight. He look at pedri who closed the closet and opened the upstairs. After opening it, he saw many blankets and pillows. lifted his leg a little and took them out and threw them in gavi's face. Gavi was surprised by pedri's anger. Maybe it's because he distances himself from his friend... he watching him go to the bed.... without looking at gavi, he said, "Hurry up, come here." He moved his pillow to make room for gavi. Actually he said to come and sleep here. He sat on the bed and looked at him.
Gavi" I'm going to sleep outside.. good night!"
pedri poker stares at him.. "Literally stupid!".

Without listening, Gavi left his room. There are many reasons why he doesn't want to sleep with pedri. But one of the most important of them is that the closer he gets to pedri, the harder it's for him to control his emotions.Definitely if he was just an ordinary friend for him, it would not be so difficult for him to get close to him. But the excessive emotions he had made him feel ashamed of his best friend. went to the sofa. He threw the pillow on it and lay down. felt the coldness of the couch with his body, he felt good and fresh. Then he pulled the blanket over his body and moved a little to make his place comfortable for himself. Then he took a deep breath and closed his eyes.. But long seconds later, he heard the sound of pedri walking towards him. He half opened his eyes very tired. He saw pedri who threw his blanket and pillow on the side couch and lay down. Without saying anything, he pulled the blanket over himself and pretended to sleep. gavi became a little poker face. He knew that friends with each other are stupid! But not like as pedri. He stood on his elbows and looked at pedri. Actually, it would be better for both of them to sleep on the bed. "Is it essential to play the role of fools?".

His neutral and tired voice was quietly heard, "This is my house, you know?".
Gavi understood.. Actually he indirectly said that it does not concern you.
he muttered softly, "mad..." he lay down again and tried to sleep without paying attention to pedri's presence.