PART 9

Hotel-

After pedri, gavi went to the bathroom. It was late and he was feeling very tired.

After putting on his clothes, he was drying his hair with a towel. He went to the bed where pedri was sitting on, he had pulled up his shorts and was trying to apply massage cream to his thighs. After seeing gavi, he stopped and looked at him, "Hey Pablo , please help me apply the cream, I feel a little pain." Gavi was a little worried about his friend, "Sign up for a massage session tomorrow."
Pedri" Yes.. but tonight I can't sleep because of the pain"
gavi sat on the bed next to pedri on his knees. pedri put his foot on the gavi's thigh and gave him the cream. He poured the cream on pedri's thigh and started massaging it with his two thumbs. pedri was leaning his head against the wall. Sometimes the gavi's eyes landed on the bulge of the pedri's cock, as if he was magical. The sound of his loud breaths coming from pain was provocative . After a minute, his muscles warmed up...

Very early in the morning, it was time to return to Barcelona. The team was gathering their things. They got on the bus to get to the airport, they got to Barcelona by plane, there were a lot of people on the street, they were happy and they came to welcome their favorite team.. They arrived at Nou Camp by bus and took pictures together. While they were dancing and singing, pedri shouted among them, "Tonight, you are all guests at my house." The team started clapping and encouraging him. Today was their rest day and everyone
was free to do anything.

It was time to go home. pedri and gavi picked up their bags and were on the way to the parking lot again. They got into the car and headed home. As always, they didn't know what to talk about in private. They stopped by the cow house. pedri opened the trunk of the car and went towards it. gavi also went towards him. He took off the gavi's suitcase and put it next to him. gavi put his hand on the suitcase and the pedri said, "I will follow you at noon and take you to my house."
Gavi: "I can come by taxi.. you can do your work"
pedri : "No, no, no... do you remember last time you said this?" Gavi laughed and confirmed by nodding his head. pedri approached him and hugged him, Gavi got a good feeling that their friendship has deepened. He smiled at him and went home. He looked at the window of the house and saw his sister looking at them. He opened the door and Aurora jumped in front of him. She Hugging him and checked outside. "Hermano, I missed you"
His parents came from behind Aurora and hugged him .The father said, "Tonight, we will celebrate together in honor of my hero son!" he laughed.
Gavi smiled forcefully.. but he was invited tonight at pedri's house. He didn't want to break his father's heart and not be with him tonight. But on the other hand, he didn't want to break Pedri's heart and not go to his party. He was overwhelmed.
Gavi and Aurora went to Gavi's room and he sat on his bed. And he looked at Aurora "Why are you following me.. I want to change my clothes"
Aurora sat on the gavi's bed "Who is that boy who always brings you home..? He looks good"
Gavi: "Hey Aurora. He's much younger than you "
Aurora protested, "Why are you jealous. I just told you how I felt.. How do you know what I want.. I just wanted to say that you're happy you found a new friend." She hugged him.
Gavi had a little poker face and was sad, "Do you think I should go to his party tonight?"
Aurora "invited you? Why not. Go"
Gavi: " I just came back home, and father said he wants to celebrate tonight.." Gavi looked upset.
Aurora took the gavi's face in her hands, " don't worry..I will solve this issue".

Aurora -

Aurora sat next to her father on the couch.. He was watching a documentary. "Dad..... can I say something?"
Father turned down the volume of the TV and looked at Aurora, "What's wrong, daughter?"
Aurora "Gavi is invited to the party tonight. I'm so happy for him.. Can we celebrate together tomorrow?"
Dad "Okay, I just care about the gavi's happiness."
Aurora rested her head on her father's shoulder and he kissed her head.

gavi's room-19:45

He was lying on his stomach on his bed and holding the phone in his hands while And he was busy on Instagram.

pedri's house-

He lived alone. And he was cleaning his house alone. He prepared his house for a party. He put the bottles of colorful drinks on the table and placed the glasses next to them. He put a fruit bowl full of delicious fruits on the table.. including bananas.. He loves bananas so much that anyone can fool him with bananas. He looked at the clock.
There was little time and some things were not ready yet. He decided to send a message to his best friend.

Gavi's room-

His room was quiet. The window was open and a cool breeze was coming out of the slightly dark air and shaking the curtains. His back hurt a little. He lay on his back and held his phone in the air in front of his face. A notification from pedri appeared on the screen. His notification sound was loud.
Gavi got a little angry and his phone fell on his face. He got up with a short shout and put his hand on his nose. "fuck you..what idiot texted"
He raised the screen of his phone and saw pedri's messages. He muttered, "Damn, I can't fuck u..." He read the message.

-Pablo do you have free time?
- I need you in my house..

Gavi was a little surprised.. What does he mean by these messages?.. he need me?

He started typing.
- How can I help?
He sent the message with some hesitation.

Pedro:
- I am coming for you.

Gavi was surprised.. Why is he in such a hurry for me to go to his house?