PART 14

Gavi POV -

Unlike last night, it was a quiet night.. he was sitting on his bed. And kept thinking about the dream he saw last night. He put his hand on his chest and slid it to his navel. He did not know how long he could resist. Will he forever pretend that he only knows pedri as his friend? .. Tomorrow morning was training day. gavi was still embarrassed. How should he practice in front of his teammates who were at the party that night? It is strange and ridiculous for an introvert to behave like this . He picked up the phone. And he checked pedri's PV for the tenth time. He didn't even know why! But he always wanted pedri to sent him a message. He never sent a message first. They didn't have many conversations with each other and often Pedri shared videos with Gavi. He set his phone alarm for 7:00. He put the phone on the bedside table when his eyes fell on the model of the red motorcycle.
The same motorcycle that pedri had given him.. He took it, lay down and pulled the blanket over himself.. He was lying on the right side of his body and looking at the motorcycle that he held in front of his face. He turned its tires with his thumb. Right from the moment he realized that pedri was interested in motorcycling, he also became interested in motorcycles. In his mind, scenarios of his motorcycle riding with pedri were formed. He knew that one of the signs of falling in love is imitating that person... he is trapped!
He put the motorcycle model the table.. he was still looking at it and started making fake scenarios in his mind..

Morning- 7:15

He jumped whit alarm. He checked the clock, "fuck, I slept only half an hour late last night.. Why did I wake up late?"
He removed the blanket and got up from the bed. Now he has less time to prepare. quickly opened the door and threw himself into the bathroom. Gavi's father looked at the bathroom door with an apple and a knife in his hands, "He's gone crazy again."
Gavi prepared himself. He tried his best not to be late.. He ate a light breakfast and went to his room to take his bag and phone.He opened the phone screen by pressing the side button. He had several unanswered calls from pedri.
He thought that it might be an important issue..While walking towards the exit door, he called pedri...

-Yea?
- "pedri You called... did you work with me?"
He put on his shoes as he spoke*
- Oh, that's right.. I said that I'm ready to come after you
"I think I'm a little late."-
- No, you weren't a little late... you were very late, like always
They both laughed softly.
- I'm coming. See u

club - Bodybuilding training day

Gavi put his phone in his pocket.. He turned and took his bag and pedri's bag from the back seat. They got out of the car. pedri locked the car and gavi handed over bag to him...

pedri was moving ahead of gavi, and gavi was walking behind him. When they reached the entrance of the hall, gavi hid behind pedri. pedri was a little surprised.. he pushed the door and they entered.. The sound of music was playing. gavi was holding pedri's t-shirt from behind and was walking with him step by step.before changing their clothes They walked over to Feran and Robert, they were busy training their legs and talking.
Pedri&gavi stood in front them..
pedri:" "Nice job guys"
Robert "WhatsApp dude"
Feran tried to hold back his laughter. While looking at the gavi's legs behind pedri's legs, he said, "It seems that today gavi isn't present in training."
Robert, who was stretching his leg, grinned, and a small sound came out of it. Feran looked at him and looked at Pedri again. pedri was smiling , while his hands were down, secretly tapped the thigh of gavi with his finger... He let go pedri's t-shirt. And he slowly stood next to him and smiled forcefully and his cute eyes closed, "Nice job."
Feran, "I understand bro." He ruffled his hair.

After changing clothes, gavi started pedaling on the stationary bike. And pedri was opening his muscles with a foam roller.. gavi's eyes kept zooming in on pedri's muscles.. He knew that his looks were very wasteful.. But he didn't care.. The movements that pedri made were amazing for gavi!