PART 10

Gavi POV-
Some time later, the doorbell rang. Gavi quickly jumped from the bed, opened the door of his room and went to the exit corridor and saw that mother had opened the door earlier and was talking to someone.
They talk and laugh together.. gavi walked towards them step by step and the mother sensed him coming, looked at him and opened the door more "Your friend has come to meet you" he saw pedri...
Damn, he looks hot, as always! A white shirt and black tight pants, the first few buttons of his shirt were slightly open.
gavi scratched the back of his neck and approached them with a slight smile. gavi's mother gave a smile to pedri, "My son, come in."
pedri was very formal, "Thank you so much, but It's little late, I have a lot to do."
Aurora quickly went towards them and stood in front of pedri, shook hands with him and pulled him inside. " Hurry up, come in"
Gavi was a little embarrassed that his family was scaring pedri.. but they just were happy that Gavi had found such a good friend. The mother went to the kitchen.
Pedri forced a smile and approached gavi and grabbed his waist and whispered close to his ear, "I need you. We need to go to my house."
gavi was a little surprised again.. It gently pushed pedri and went away a little. he felt a little scared. "I think I won't be able to come to the party tonight." 
Aurora, who was on the back of gavi, crushed his foot firmly under her foot. Gavi hid his pain with a smile
Aurora said with a forced smile, "Ye , of course... you can sit while he puts on his clothes."
she led pedri inside and then disappeared himself and gavi into the gavi's room and closed the door. " pablo..I told i will solve this... you can go to the party tonight...we will celebrate tomorrow"
Gavi felt a little bad, "I don't wanna  upset my dad, you know that.
Aurora, "His own father said to go! He wants you be happy."
Gavi smiled and then became stressed, "pedri! He's alone with mom and dad ."
Don't worry about him, I'll take care of him" Aurora laughed. gavi wore his best clothes. He picked up the perfume.. Memories flashed in his mind.. pedri likes the smell of this perfume. He looked at himself in the mirror.. he looked simple and good. He remembered that pedri is here. He opened the door with a little stress and went towards them. His family seemed to be closer to pedri than gavi. He went to them with a smile. He saw that pedri was talking to gavi's father. Sensing the presence of gavi, he looked at him.. He scanned gavi from top to bottom and smiled at his face. gavi's mother broke this eye contact. She went to pedri with a container of fresh cookies and placed it on the table in front of pedri. pedri examined them with pleasure.
Mom: " these are for you. Whenever gavi compliments you, he says you love these cookies."
gavi felt very embarrassed and his face became hot. He sat next to Aurora in front of pedri.
Pedri looked at him and grinned. He took a cookie and put it in his mouth. "Mom, you're a great cook."

Gavi jealously looked at pedri.. Why should he call my mother by mother?

Mother: "I will cook a delicious meal one night and invite you."
pedri thanked and got up, "Thank you for your hospitality. It's getting late, we have to go."
gavi also got up.
Mother: "Wait... let me put these cookies in a box for you."
Pedri was smiled
He picked up the cookie jar and held it in front of gavi, "Hurry up, put these in the box for pedri."
gavi slightly unhappy went to the kitchen and put them in a small box, and with the box in his hand, they went to the door with pedri. "Please come here again," gavi's mom smiled.
pedri bowed his head in respect. After gavi's mom closed the door, he ran to the car with all his speed and shouted from a distance, "Pablo, run.. it's late!"
Gavi ran and they got into the car.

pedri's house

pedri was in hurry, hung up the key and quickly went to the kitchen.
While pedri was doing everything in a hurry, gavi was working very quietly and checking his house. pedri's house is much bigger. Gavi thought there were several other person here, but he was the first person to come to pedri's house. He already understood that pedri considered him his best friend. Gavi "calm down pedro, we will solve it together"
pedri "I can't.. tonight should be wonderful"
The bell rang. For a moment, both of their hearts sank.
Padri "They arrived? I'm not ready yet..." Padri put his hands on his head
Gavi "take a deep breath"
pedri was hiding in the kitchen and Gavi went to open the door. gavi bellowed from the side of the  door and pedri heard a young and weak voice from gavi. "Pedro, come, Your orders have arrived."
pedri remembered that he had ordered minifoods.. He went to gavi and saw that he was holding many bags that his face could not be seen.
He signed the paper and closed the door. He took some bags from gavi's face and returned to the kitchen together.
"Pablo, help me take the minifoods out of the bags and put them on these dishes."
Gavi nodded in approval
They started in a hurry.
In the end, they were busy.. gavi was trying to get one of the food from the last package. But he pressed the small tomato sauce and burst.. his whole face and clothes were red.. The sound of a pedri's laughter was loud.. while gavi was looking at his red body, pedri was bent over the table and his hand was on his stomach from all the laughter..
and punches the table with the other hand. He straightened up and brought a cloth and stood in front of gavi. He was trying to hold his laugh. gavi gently punched him in the stomach. "laugh at yourself"
pedri pulled the cloth over gavi's face to clean him. pedri came little closer to him.. This made gavi go further back and take the cloth from him. "I will do it myself".
pedri nodded with a smile.
He went to his room and took out one of his hoodies from the closet and returned to gavi. He held the hoodie in front of gavi. "Come on, put this on now."
Gavi took the hoodie and looked at it and then at pedri.
Pedri:" put on "
Gavi: "You want to look!?"
Pedri: " I saw your body before.. What is the difference?"
Gavi: " today is different.."