PART 16

Los Palacios y Villafranca-

It is the fourth day of his presence in his native city.. he was sitting in the balcony of the villa.. His phone was in his hand and he was looking at the beautiful view from a short height. He had not spoken whit pedri since he left Barcelona. decided to post a picture of himself and his family in his Instagram story... He hesitated a bit and uploaded the picture... A few minutes later, pedri answered his story.

Pedro González
" - Nice familia! Send me some photos from there "

Gavi smiled to the phone.. he wanted to say without censorship that he misses him! But this amount of emotions seemed to be a lot! He turned on the camera of his phone and took a picture of view in ​​front of him and his coffee mug on the table and sent it to him, and a sad voice sounded in his heart.. 'I wish we could come here together....'

pedri answered gavi's photo with a sticker " great!! "

he were going back to Barcelona tomorrow.. couldn't wait to get his birthday present from pedri! He likes spending time with pedri. They arrived in Barcelona on a flight tomorrow morning..

 They arrived in Barcelona on a flight tomorrow morning

gavi immediately went to th bathroom

gavi immediately went to th bathroom.. turned on the cold water shower.. A cold shower reduces his heart rate and makes his feel less stressed during the day..He put on his clothes.

2 days later

Finally, it's training day. He prepared himself... he sprinkled his usual perfume on his neck and went out with his bag... he was not late today, he even came early! He was waiting outside the door while pedri's car was nowhere to be seen. He checked both sides of the street. He took out his phone from his pocket and looked at the time. 7:25.... They usually left at 7:30. With his usual sad face, he wanted to go home again.. when the horn sounded.. gavi turned around in surprise and this is pedri's car.. he reached him and stopped in front of him.. someone's voice came.. It was Robert's voice, "I told you that it is dangerous for famous people to be alone on the street." Both of them laughed from the car. gavi stuck his head into the car window from pedri's side and reached out to hit Robert. Robert was dodging and pedri grabbed his elbow to stop him.. they laughed together..

"I'm not letting you sit in the front seat today," Robert grinned*
Gavi sat in the back seat without saying anything... For a few seconds Gavi's rustling sound was heard.. He sat in the middle.. He put his head forward and placed his elbows on the front seats. He looked at Robert.
"Why did you decide to come with us today?"
Robert grinned, "So, you mind me bothering you two?"
Gavi" Ah.. No.. No, believe me.. I meant something else"
Robert "Well.. my car had a little problem today (lie)"......

Practice

The sound of hitting the ball could be heard all over the field. And also the sound of discussion and happiness of teammates. Alba had caught gavi and was jokingly trying to take the ball from him. gavi was full of laughter. Alba caught the ball with his foot and moved a little away from him and laughed at him.. gavi The protester was laughing.. Alba threw the ball with a high-pressure shot towards Gavi.. but he dodged and the ball hit someone else behind him..Alba was surprised with his mouth open. When gavi turned to look behind him, he saw pedri with both hands on his cock. He was slightly bent and was dying.. Seeing this view of him, gavi giggled.. and his voice rang out loud. But his smile disappeared when he saw his teammates... The teammates were serious and surprised and looked at Pedri with their mouths open. Everyone felt his pain and some were touching their cocks.. silence was everywhere.. pedri calmly sat down.. and smiled sadly... and raised his thumb as a sign of approval... Alba came forward from behind gavi and pushed his shoulder..  He held back his laughter And he bent down to ask how pedri was. "You sterilized pedri..."
Gavi, "Wh...what.. I didn't do it!"
The teammates laughed and continued.. gavi went towards Pedri.. pedri who was sitting raised his head and looked at gavi face in front of him. gavi ran his hand over pedri hair for a second and pulled hi hand back.
"I swear it wasn't my fault"
pedri pointed to gavi's cock, "I will take revenge," he grinned.
gavi was a little shy. He scratched his ear.. pedri stood up and moved his cock a little with his hand.. This made gavi smile. After a long practice, they went to the locker room to change and clean up. pedri who had just come out of the bath, walked towards gavi. He was drying his face with a towel and said, "Are you ready for afternoon?"
Gavi "afternoon...¿? ah
.. that's right... 100% ready! I'm impatient"
he touched gavi's hair and smiled , "Then after you rest, we will go there."

.
.
.
Thanks for your supports <3