PART 45

two weeks later-

It has been a long time since Gavi returned to his home to rest . During this time pedri spent his days only with his brother and was impatiently waiting for him to get well soon and continue his work! However it has been a while now that his home training has started, which is a good sign. Only a doctor's approval is required, although it is a high risk.. if he gets injured again... he will get a serious injury.

pedri-
Today is the day that Pablo will finally return here. Satisfied and safe Fernando leaves Barcelona to do the rest of his work.

night-
After hearing the bell he got up from the couch and opened the door while trying to hide his smile. he saw a familiar image of gavi and his suitcase, but this time with a different smile. pedri just pushed the door open and waited for his little man to hug him. Finally after a long time, he hugged him more than physically possible and let him get hurt. Finally he let him go. Pablo took his suitcase and took it to pedri's room.. he left the room again with a towel on his shoulder and said to pedri who kept looking at him, "I'm going to take a shower!" He was trying to force a smile, he didn't know why he felt like shit. Maybe he shouldn't have told him that he was going to the bathroom. Maybe he will pick up something else. pedri, "Ok... I'm waiting" He went to the living room while Gavi went to the bathroom.

Pablo dried himself a bit and put the towel around his bottom and left the bathroom. The wind blowing against his skin made his clean skin shiver. He went to the room and started to dry his hair with a hair dryer while he was still undressed.

(I'll not warn you about smut🗿)

pedri-
After hearing the sound of the hair dryer, he realized that Pablo had left the bathroom... His longing for pablo was so much that he desperately needed to have him right now. He just turned off the TV and went to the room. After he reached the door, the sound of Pablo's hair dryer stopped. His hair was short which would dry at least a little as soon as possible. He saw him trying to take off the towel to replace it with pants. But after seeing pedri by the door he stopped his moving. pedri was coming towards him with slow steps. He grabbed him narrow waist with both hands and pulled him close, " you know how much I missed you?"
Pablo was looking deep into his eyes with his big eyes. He felt pedri's hands slowly moving over his body... He slowly felt the heat in his body... While pedri's hands were on his waist, he led him to the bed and lay down. pedri was sitting on his stomach and meanwhile he took off his shirt and leaned over Pablo and started kissing him wildly. He slid his hand from his chest to his lower body and opened his towel.

This could be a message for Pablo to coordinate with him immediately

This could be a message for Pablo to coordinate with him immediately. While his lips were captured by his boyfriend, he moved his hand to pedri's pants. while pedri was accompanying him He loosened his strap and slowly started to take it off. pedri got up from him and sat down. But it was exactly when Pablo needed him more than ever, so he quickly sat on him and started kissing him. While pedri's hands were on his waist, his kisses went to his neck and he loved feeling the soft flesh of his boyfriend under his teeth. The pain caused by pedri's movements on his neck caused him to dig his nails into pedri's back and even injured him. Pedri thought now that he was in the peak of pain was the best time to enter. He lifted his waist slightly to prepare his cock to enter him. Because he didn't want to hurt him, he lowered him very slowly so that he could feel himself completely inside him. Pablo looked exactly like a new and young man. He started to ride and pedri helped him up and down while holding his waist.

He could feel the sound of his breathing which was caused by pain on the skin of his shoulder.

It was as if both of their bodies felt tired from this position

It was as if both of their bodies felt tired from this position. So they landed in this state. Pablo wrapped his leg around his boyfriend's waist and allowed him to do anything. He started to hurt the purple spots on his son's neck again. Exactly the pain that Pablo enjoys. He slid down in soft kisses until he reached the sensitive spot on gavi's chest. He started his movements inside Pablo again and little by little he heard his young voices which made him want to do his work deeper and more intense. After finishing, he fell on Pablo from the fatigue he felt in all the muscles of his body and from the good feeling he had inside. He could only feel younger hands on his hair that were there to caress him. As if he wanted to sleep here.
He got up from him so as not to hurt him more. Maybe it's better to give him a break. Pablo felt like he could never move again. The new experience he had... They both needed this after a long time. It has a good effect on their relationship.

Morning-

When Pablo woke up, he found himself alone in bed. Just as he was looking around, pedri entered the room and gave Pablo a clean towel in his hand, "You better take a shower, while I clean here.."

Pablo took the towel from him and wrapped it around his lower body. When he tried to get up, he could feel the pain in his body that pedri had given him last night. After he tried to walk, the pain stopped him a little... pedri who understood the matter, quickly went to him and grabbed him, carrying half his body weight, "I promise you'll get used to it!"
Pablo's damn embarrassment started again.

A long time later-

afternoon'

Today's game ended 0-0 for nothing.
The worst possible outcome is ninety minutes of trying without results. It's really bad. But it didn't cause much problem as it was just a simple inter-club match. Tired teammates were changing in the locker room. pedri thought it was time to do something to ease gavi's fatigue a little. When he was on the bench he see how Pablo fights for the ball. When they left the parking lot with the cow. Pedri started driving with a different position this time, which surprised gavi. It was clear that they weren't going home, "Where are we going?"
pedri, "Rest...":

They passed familiar streets and stopped at the usual place. Pedri's favorite place.

They sat on the cold grass. Pablo didn't expect that pedri would want to come back here again... because most of his bad memories are here. But it seems to be a good place to vent frustrations.
Both were looking at the sky in front of them. And pedri's mind was full of thoughts... what he was most concerned about. Should this remain a secret love forever? How long can he hide it? But he knows that everything he does is just to protect themselves.

as if the sun was running away and Pablo was hiding in the beauty in front of him. But pedri... he was looking at gavi's curious and young face and was smiling at that moment. The person who was literally his savior. It rose like the sun in his heart and caused the light to reach it. Like he is the reason for the sunlight in the world...

.
.
.
This is the end of me. Thanks for being here all this time and putting up with my stupid mistakes. This is my first and I'm trying to be better. Writing is one of my hobbies.
Of course I shouldn't say that this is the end of me. I'll just read your writings to rest for a while and I'll be back to write a story titled (Little Neighbor) so follow me. Rest assured I will be back for a new story in a short time. 🧑🏿‍🚀🪐

Gif: a scene from  'firebird²⁰¹⁹'