PART 8

morning _ gavi-pedri POV

Gavi opened his eyes. He looked around with tired eyes. He took the blanket off himself and smelled the food with a deep breath. He remembered pedri is still his roommate. He checked the kitchen and saw pedri setting the table. He was not wearing a shirt. He was wearing black pants and a small towel around his neck. His shoulder muscles hunted the gavi's eyes. Gavi went towards him... pedri took his gaze from the table and
He saw Gavi with his famous smiles: "Finally you woke up.... They brought us breakfast, I wanted to wake you up after setting the table.."
Gavi smiled at pedri while pulling his shirt down with his hands in shyly . His shorts were short, "You eat, I'll come after showering".
.pedri." Hurry up. We must not be late.." After taking a shower, Gavi put on his clothes and went back to the kitchen. pedri was busy with his phone on the table.. And when he saw gavi, he turned off the phone and put it on the table.. gavi sat on the chair and looked at the breakfast. "Why didn't you eat?"
pedri smiled and picked up the fork: "I was waiting for you."
gavi was a little noisy in his mind.. and it felt good.. they started eating.

pedri's phone rings-

-Hello?
O -......
-Okay, we'll coming soon.

He hung up the phone.. "Pablo, we have to go."
gavi" God... I made us late..."He ran his fingers through his hair.
pedri got up from the table, "It looks like you liked the bathroom here," pedri smiled and the shy gavi tried to distract herself.. "It's not too late...eat your breakfast and come"
gavi felt a little bad.
A little later, while chewing food, he was preparing his sports equipment. Both were in a hurry. Gavi put his sports bag on the table and put on his socks. Pedri who was ready took the gavi's bag and went to the front door... and gavi followed him.

Practice location-

Almost everyone was changing clothes in the locker room. He turned his back to the others to take off his clothes. Gavi took off his shirt. Robert giggled as he looked at the bruised gavi's back. He looked suspiciously at pedri.. gavi turned to understand the matter.
Robert: " boy, I knew you were a good vampire."
Gavi and pedri looked at each other in surprise.
Frankie turned his head. Robert put his hands in front of Frankie and said: "Hurry up, give it to me."
Frankie tapped Robert's palm: "Pablo, Why is your back bruised?"
Pedri laughed after understanding the matter: "It was my fault."
Robert smiled at Frankie and whispered softly: "He told the truth by himself. I will settle with you later ."
Pedri was throwing his old clothes into a bag, "I think I scared him last night... and his back hit the table."
Gavi while looking down. grinned Robert's smile faded.. he whispered again next to Frankie, "You know he doesn't want to tell us the truth."
Frankie Poker approached Robert's face, "As promised last night, I'll give you more time,"..
they went to practice.

The morning training was wonderful and hard... it was just like the calm before the storm...
After training hard, it was time for lunch.. a light and suitable lunch..

22:14 Stadium

It was time to start the match in a quarter of an hour.. the team was gathered together.. A little stress was felt around..
Pedri was sitting on the bench. He had a handsfree in his ear and was listening to his favorite song. He leaned his head against the wall and closed his eyes.. he was relaxing himself.. because this way he would be better on the field. Gavi, who was completely ready, was a little bored. He walks in the locker room. The voice of the captain's conversation with the team could be heard. He raised his hair and checked around.. He saw pedri sitting alone with his eyes closed.. He went towards him. For a moment he thought that his best friend was upset.
He slowly went towards him.. When he got close to him, he stopped and looked at him, then he sat next to him and scanned his face, his face was very calm. Gavi smiled for no reason when he looked pedri's face.
Sensing his presence, pedri slowly opened his eyes. He looked at gavi and wondered.. what was laughing at. Then he also smiled faintly. Gavi's smile faded after Padri opened his eyes. Pedri looked at the clock on his phone.. they still had time, he took off one side of his handsfree and turned to gavi and put the handsfree in his ear.
They had to get closer to each other because the handsfree was not wireless. Pedri slid down a few centimeter and got closer to gavi. They were close to each other. As far as the golden hair of gavi touched the pedri's temple . Gavi felt very relaxed, he is next to his favorite person and they are listening to the song together. Pedri put his hand on the gavi's thigh. His palm was on him shorts and his fingers were on him white skin. The heat between this contact was high. Pedri's cold hands began to warm. He usually had a cold body, unlike gavi. Gavi leaned his head against the wall like pedri and smiled. At the height of peace, Feran clapped his hands next to them, they both jumpscared and saw Fran who said loudly: Get up, it's not time to make love, get ready.
Robert, who was next to them, gently kicked Feran's Buttock and cursed the Polish: Do you want to bankrupt me!? Feran: " I didn't do anything wrong... they should be ready"
Pedri: " He is right, we must prepare. "
Gavi took off the handsfree and placed it on pedri's hands.
Robert protested and walked away from them.
Feran: What's wrong with him?
Pedri with a smile: I don't know...
Pedri put his hand on the gavi's shoulder and they walked towards Robert. They went from the tunnel to the ground.
The beginning of the game started very hard. Real Madrid scored a goal.. Dembele scored the first goal of Barça. And the second goal was scored by pedri with an assist from Robert. In the end, the game ended 1-3 for Barça..They were happy. Gavi ran towards pedri.. and they hugged each other deeply.. As always, Robert was happy to see the intimacy of the two.

.
.
.

Sorry for the delay.. Do you want them to get closer to each other or is it too early?👀🪐