PART 41

After the breakfast was ready, he put the fragrant dishes on the table and was met with pedri's smile.. Even in their simplicity, they were delicious.

gavi was busy collecting dirty dishes and pedri took the canes and went to the bathroom with their help.

Pedri
He thought for a while to find a solution, then he asked his friend for help and called his name several times. gavi quickly reached and waited for his request. "Pls bring me the wooden chair from the second room... it's a little high and I put a sign on it.." Gavi thought a little at first and felt bad, "Can't you wait for Fernando to come here?...". pedri, "How can I wait? You go get the chair, I can do it myself!"... He felt a little uncomfortable in his leg and his face showed it. Gavi quickly went to the second room to get the chair.. He hardly brought the stool chair to the bathroom. Its height was a bit high and also dirty. pedri was still waiting for gavi to clean it, and fortunately he was good at all that. pedri leaned his crutches against the wall outside the bathroom, and Gavi walked over to him and propped himself up for him to sit up with his help. After sitting down, Gavi closed the door of the bathroom as he was inside and this made pedri wonder, "What are you doing?".
Gavi, "Have you thought about how you're going to do it? What can I do if you fall and the other leg be fucked?". pedri had nothing to say and knew that he needed help he just tried to hide his smile.
gavi went to the shampoos while pedri was taking off his pants
gavi, "Which one?"
pedri, "That white..."
he slowly turned around and noticed that Pedri moved his shorts a little and wrapped his hands on his cock. He just cut his eyes and opened the cap of the shampoo and smelled him first... it smelled good,"I think I'll throw away my shampoo,"pedri smiles. He turned on the shower and the sound of water running in the bathroom. He grabbed the shower head and slowly began to wet his hair as pedri shuddered, "Don't wet my feet!" gavi slightly bent pedri's head back so that the water didn't reach his feet. He turned on the shower again. He poured the shampoo on his head and Pedri started to wash his hair with his own hands. Gavi put the shampoo back. Some time later Pedri asked him to hold the shower for him to wash his hair. He had his eyes closed. gavi washed the parts that weren't seen by pedri himself, so his help made pedri wrap his hands on his cock again and feel at ease. He hung the shower and felt a little warm. So ignoring his strange thoughts, he took off his white jumper and hung it up. So pedri's eyes focused on his little waist. He slid his two fingers over the purple spot on gavi's waist, causing him to feel shivers and heat in his body and under his skin, " you notice that all your bruises are my fault?.. There was never a chance to apologize". Gavi was able to change his feelings towards pedri and recognize him as a friend... but he makes it difficult for him! He took the leaf and started to wash pedri's back. However, Pedri could have done this himself but he didn't object because he was satisfied with this situation. After he was done, Gavi wanted to run away as fast as possible so that Pedri could do the finishing touches himself, but Pedri stopped him, "I think we forgot something!" He touched his face with a faint smile, "I can't see the mirror..." Gavi thought for a while and tried not to curse Fernando, "I can get you a little mirror!"
pedri, "You are here to help me... so why are you running away?" He thought again and then without saying anything, he picked up the razor and shaving foam and gave it to him, waiting for him to put it on his face but she protested, "Don't you want to help me?"...
gavi, "Like idiots can't you at least do it yourself?".
pedri, "If I say I can't... what can you do?"...

Gavi felt a little shy and felt inside that pedri was playing with him.. This bothers him a little. His cheeks were red, it wasn't clear whether it was from embarrassment or anger, but anyway he didn't like this situation. All this time he was in the bathroom with pedri he was just trying to control the fucking emotions. But as if pedri was making it difficult for him and he thought that bad things might happen to him, he tried to leave the bathroom but pedri pressed his wrist and stopped him... He slowly brought him closer to him until finally gavi couldn't maintain his balance, so it lowered one knee between pedri's legs on the chair and bent down. Their eyes were focused on each other, one pedri's hand on his narrow waist and the other on his arm. It's like gavi's heart beats a thousand times a minute. pedri, " you know that friends are not ashamed of each other?" He mumbled his last word, "Unless they are more than friends ......". Gavi had nothing but silence in his mind and he thought that all this was a dream. pedri slipped the hand he was holding on his little arm to his neck and grabbed his neck... he was slowly bringing his face closer to give Pablo a chance to escape if he doesn't want it. But he didn't see any movement from Pablo except that he closed his eyes. Pedri saw this as a confirmation, so he pressed his lips on hers and tasted just a little bit of his lips... He didn't want to go further or worse... Maybe this will make gavi regret. But in the middle of this hot contact, gavi had lost its body and was loose. His trembling hands were on pedri's chest.

After some time he allowed gavi to slowly separate from him. he opened his eyes but couldn't look into pedri's eyes, while pedri was drowning in his eyes... he removed his small hands that were on his chest, took his hanging jumper and just left the bathroom. After he left, Pedri smiled deeply, the fact that he ran away means that his work is going to be difficult and he likes difficult challenges... He accepted the risk of fucking their friendship but he expressed his unusual feelings to his little friend. However the experience of his lips was worth the risk..

gavi pov

He entered pedri's room and closed the door.. Then he sat on the floor next to the door and thought... He never expected such a behavior from pedri. He didn't know his feelings all this time?... He hugged his legs and tried to cool the heat inside him... and remove his thoughts. Every time pedri does bring this calamity to his head and leaves him alone.. Even though he enjoyed this short time, he didn't want such an incident to happen here because he didn't know how he could take care of pedri for the rest of his days. Anyway he has to deal with his fucking shame.. Now that everything is going according to his dreams... why is he running away?