PART 21

Noon - training day

The team was getting ready for a hard day of training. As always, Gavi entered the locker room with pedri. He put his bag on the bench.. he took off his clothes. He opened the closet and bent down to take out his sports clothes.. pedri, who was taking off his clothes, happened to look at gavi, the super slim waist of this boy was interesting to him! While he was changing his clothes, he was scanning him .. he wore almost all his clothes.. he was faster than gavi. When Gavi turned to him, Pedri spoke with a smile while looking at his body, "yea bro, You makied progress" he looked into his eyes*
gavi who realized that they are talking about his body. He was a little ashamed.. He knew that his compliment was only brotherly. He looked at stomach, touched it and laughed, " don't need to lie to me, I'm not that good."
pedri laughed, "I'm serious.. but you have a good shape anyway" gavi was melting with ashamed.. but even though butterflies were fluttering in his heart, he pretended that pedri's brotherly compliments were normal to him like others' compliments. Upon hearing the voice of Eric and Marcus, they looked at the source of the voice.. They stopped talking when they saw these two, smiled and greeted. At that moment, Robert appeared from behind them, " yo guys, what's up?".
He hit his hand on their hands and stood next to pedri. "You didn't answer the phone last night. have a problem?"
pedri, "don't worry. I was a little busy."
Robert looked at gavi sitting on the bench adjusting his socks, To Robert they are suspicious.... As he looks at gavi, he said something with a smile, "Aha!..." He tapped his pedri's shoulder, "So get ready, let's start." He slowly ran to the ground. pedri who was ready looked at gavi.. he's not ready yet.. gavi raised his head "you go.. I will follow you"
pedri nodded and followed Robert out of the locker room. And a little later, after tying his shoelaces, gavi ran towards them.

As always, the familiar voice of the team rang out in the stadium. They were thorough and professional. worked very hard because of the challenges they faced.... After long minutes of practice, the teammates were out of seriousness.
Gavi was running slowly.. he put his foot on his already untied shoelace and was about to fall and was ready to scream with all his might, when someone grabbed his clothes.
He was in shock, when he turned back to see Feran's face laughing at him.. and several other laughed along with him.. gavi put a hand on his hair.. he was a little shy but he was laughing with the laughter of others.
Feran held back his laughter, "boy, your shoelaces are untied again..."
Gavi looked at his feet.. His shoe laces were untied as always.. He laughed softly. Feran spoke again, pedri came a few steps closer and approached him from Feran's side and looked at his feet. He Bent down without saying anything. He put one knee on the ground to keep his balance
He tied his shoelaces for her. Feran looked at Robert.. and Robert looked at Frankie next to him. "Anyway, one day they dare to tell us the truth... then I will take my money from you".
Frankie had a sad face while putting his hands on his waist....

Practices were enough for today.. Little by little, the teammates were leaving.. Gavi, Pedri, Fran, Frankie and Robert scattered towards the locker room. Robert said, "guys would you like to have a light dinner together after a hard day's work?" Pedri "I agree"..
Others agreed...

Xavi called pedri from a little distance... he probably wants to tell his young player some tips. " wait for me, I will come to you."
Robert, " waiting for you in Locker room.".
He slowly walked towards Xavi who was also coming towards him. The others were talking and Feran wrapped one hand around gavi's neck. They settled in the locker room. Some went home.
Frankie separated from them due to his personal problems and went home.. The others put on their clothes and waited.. gavi went to the locker room bathroom, his body needs a cool bath today. Robert sat on the couch with Frankie. He turned on his cell phone. Fran was also looking at robert's phone. A few minutes later, a person entered the locker room, which caught the attention of Fran and Robert, they took their eyes off the phone and looked at the person in surprise. He had his bag on one shoulder and one hand in his pocket. Both of their mouths were half open and Robert's anger flared inside him.
He got up, approached that person and stood in front of him.. This damn boy is taller than both of them! "What the hell you doing here ivan!?"
Feran spoke a little nervously, "How did you come? fuck off " and pointed to the door.
Ivan smiled proudly, "Be calm.. you don't have to attack me.. I'm not an ordinary person I was allowed to enter."
Robert after Seeing his pride became more nervous, "Do you think I will let you get close to pedro again?"
Ivan, "Who said I came to see pedro?"
At the end of this conversation, gavi came out of the bathroom and went towards them... it was curious. His wet hair was still lying on his forehead.. After he went to them, all three of them looked at him..
Seeing gavi Evan grinned at him and scanned his body....he quickly realized that this was the same boy who had come that night with pedri! gavi was very surprised.. What's Ivan doing here! Ivan approached him and looked at his face.. He gave him a loving and deceiving smile.. Gavi was curious about his personality.
he don't understand exactly how his main character is! Apparently, he was very kind and charming. But the way Pedri and the others react to Ivan, shows something else about him.
He put his hand on his cheek and ran his thumb over the moles on his face... "So this is how your face is!" Gavi pulled back very slowly to remove Ivan's hands from his cheek.. He was surprised.. He was very curious as to why everyone hates Ivan! But he never wanted to talk about something that would hurt pedri. its mean Ivan came all this way to see her face? but why? Feran and Robert were staring at each other in surprise.. They didn't know what the matter was. pedri from the floor entered the locker room with a smile and stopped when he saw the new person and his smile faded. He felt bad.. he shouldn't be here! He was stuck, should he get out? But he had promised himself to be strong in front of him! Then he straightened up and stared into Ivan's eyes.. Ivan sees hatred and anger in his eyes, " Why you come here? ".
...