PART 19

He moved again towards his motorcycle which was outside. The weather was almost dark and sad! pedri was trying to hide his sadness from him .. and gavi was very confused.. He asked on his mind who is that proud Ivan! He called Pedri several times, but he didn't seem to hear.. He could feel Pedri's sadness.. And this can not stand! But he didn't know the reason... he thought it might be his fault... or pedri might blame him. A lump formed in his throat.. He might have suffocated him. He grabbed his arm and turned him towards him and looked into his black eyes for a while.. He could see the sadness and anger inside it.. gavi's eyes got wet little by little... he didn't even know why! buried his head in one side of pedri's neck and wrapped his arms around his waist. His eyes and forehead were right on pedri's neck. The smell of his perfume relaxed all gavi's muscles... His muffled voice was heard from pedri's neck, he pressed his nails into pedri's clothes from the back. " I'm sorry.. it was all my fault.. I shouldn't have talked about it that fucking night! ".
pedri was stopped in the same way for a few seconds.. He was wondering why gavi blames himself .. Did he do something wrong?

Then he raised one hand and placed it on gavi's back, and whit other hand, held his back neck. " It's not your fault ".
In his opinion it's better not to spoil the night for gavi! And to bear and hide anger and sadness in himself. He turned and put his hands on the motorcycle.. " What do you think about Murphy?...". Gavi looked at Murphy whit sad face. He smiled quietly and thought... he had a beautiful appearance and color, exactly like its owner!.. He went forward to touch it, checked it piece by piece with delighted eyes.. pedri stood next to gavi... he put his hand in his pocket and took out his switch... but he looked at the ground then looked at gavi.. "Damn... we forgot something...".
Gavi look at him, " What? Are they required? ".
pedri looked at him, "Safety equipment...".
gavi funny said.
" don't worry... dying with your best friend is not painful ".
pedri laughed and put a hand on Murphy. " I think you are right. ".
They always make each other feel better! pedri felt that his tears, which he was hiding, might fall when he laughed. These strange feelings..
First, pedri sat on his motorcycle and looked at him. gavi was looking at the empty place behind pedri's back And imagined things " Isn't this small for two person..?".
pedri smiled as his teeth showed.. " It seems so.. but what if we sit down sincerely?".
He smiled slightly and pointed back with one of his eyebrows for gavi to sit. Gavi went forward with a little hesitation.. He put his hand on pedri's shoulder and whit his help sat on Murphy.. He took his hand from pedri's shoulder and put it on the rear bar of the Murphy.. This is how he tried to keep his balance.. pedri turned on the engine and turned on its lights... but he didn't move, he turned his head a little and looked down... he couldn't see gavi, but he talked to him. " you want to fall? ".
gavi looked at Pedri for a few seconds. He didn't know what to say.. Pedri looked in front of him again, " Hurry up, come a little closer to me. ".
Gavi approached him with a little hesitation and put him hand on his thigh. Their bodies were connected. In fact, it was no one's fault! This engine did not have room for two person..
Without turning around, pedri moved his right hand back and grabbed gavi's hand. And he wrapped it around his waist.. Gavi realized and wrapped his other hand around his waist with some hesitation. So that he was holding his own hands. He was quiet.. he was a little shy. But he liked this situation. He smiled secretly...
but none of them knew that Ivan was looking at them from the window of the room!

pedri started moving slowly.. he didn't want to drive fast because of gavi. The darkness that was slightly illuminated by the light of the stars... gavi stretched out his right hand... The wind produced by the movement hit his hand... he felt the wind through his fingers and closed his eyes. He imagined... the true shape of the wind. it has the wind of shape!
After a short ride, pedri stopped at a place.. a place little far from the city.. it was a hill from where you can see the entire city with the sky above. After pedri stopped.. gavi got off Murphy and looked at pedri who got off. They went forward together.. gavi was just looking at the city.. This felt good.. pedri who was next to gavi sat on the grass.. gavi imitated him and sat down.. The moon was in front of them and the lights of the city houses were bright. This is the best view!
gavi closed his eyes and smelled the fresh air.. pedri spoke and gavi opened his eyes and looked at him.. he pointed the sky.
Pedri,: " look it..... Tonight the spica star is next to the moon.. I love them next to each other... from our point of view they are always next to each other.. Sometimes far, sometimes close...... but in reality they are very far from each other. like the relationship of some people.. they sometimes are far from each other but Their hearts are secret close... ".

Gavi looked into his eyes in the middle of pedri's conversation

Gavi looked into his eyes in the middle of pedri's conversation.. The reflection of the starry sky in his black eyes is much more beautiful than the sky above his head!.. He drowned in his eyes.. He felt exactly like he was traveling in space. e remembered that looking like this reveals everything. So he looked at the moon ...