PART 23

A few seconds later, the door slowly opened and steam came out of the bathroom. When gavi raised his head, he met pedri's dark brown eyes. Half of his body was visible from the back door. Rivers of water were sitting on his body. pedri laughed quietly and tiredly. "What? you want to come in?".
gavi laughed and this made pedri laugh even more.
"I just wanted to know how much longer you want to stay in ".
pedri" I told that it will take a long time" Gavi walked away from the bathroom with a laugh and he closed the door with a smile.
While moving, Gavi saw pedri's second room.
This room was almost empty. And it was like a kind of fun place. He rested his hand on the door frame and put his head inside and saw some things. Computer, drawing tools, and a few other things. He never knew that pedri painted. The wall of the room was full of paintings. Some are dark and scary. Some were the faces of people gavi didn't know, and some were things gavi didn't understand. There were even paintings on the table and various panels. He decided to take a few steps inside. He was looking at the walls while moving. At first he felt that his work was very wrong.. But he was very curious and excited to see them.. went to the table and looked at the paintings on it.
He saw a small notebook. He reached out to her, but before he could reach it, someone dug his fingers into his waist, which made him startle and step back. Ronesh hit the table and a pencil was thrown from the table. In the silence of the room, only the sound of the pencil hitting the ground was heard... Pain in his leg bothered him. He knew he would be bruised later. He looked surprised at pedri who was laughing at him. he really scared him.. He was so lost in seeing pedri's paintings that he didn't notice him leaving the bathroom.
gavi straightened up. They both looked at the paintings when pedri spoke, "After my brother and one other person... you are the only one who has been able to see here."
Gavi, "  sorry I came here without permission. The paintings drew me in."
Pedri, " doesn't matter.. Anyway I wanted to show you these." Pedri moved the towel that was tied to his lower body a little, "Maybe later we will draw together. I'll go get dressed."
He felt good in his heart from the warm pedri behavior towards him. He was really happy with him.

-pedri POV-

He went to his bedroom. His bed was messy, if gavi didn't come here, he would only think in his bed until tomorrow morning. He always hides his bad feelings from others. In his solitude he is person else. But his kindness and harmless never change. He put on his pants and went to the bed and arranged it. Then he went to the mirror, took the beard cologne and put it on his hand, and hit his face with his hands. This burning sensation of freshness. He dried his hair and put on his black T-shirt and put perfume on it.
He looked at the mirror for the last time and went out.. After he left the corridor of the rooms, he felt the smell of food with all the veins of his body, he thought that this smell was not the smell of the food that he orders every days...  as if it was in the restaurant itself. Curiousvhe went to the kitchen and saw gavi straining to open the lid of the drink. pedri Seeing these arrangements, smiled. Hearing his footsteps, Gavi looked at him. put the drink bottle on the table and rubbed his aching hands on the back of his pants. pedri looked at the table with stars in his eyes, he hasn't had such a table for a long time... He felt that Gavi and his older brother are similar in this regard... He's brother also a good cook.  If he wasn't in control of himself, he would definitely cry. sat on the chair in front of gavi. He took the drink bottle that gavi couldn't open from the table and opened it. Gavi looked at him and laughed, "I could have opened it myself... just my hands were a little greasy."
pedri laughed " i believe you...".
He took the fork and started eating.. taste imagined the ingredients separately.. Everything was well combined.. pedri, "It's so nice!". gavi smiled.
Pedri "Probably your future wife will not worry about her life."
gavi laughed very gently, "I know, I'm talented in everything."
pedri laughed again. It's not without reason that he chose gavi as his best friend after many years. Whenever he spends time with him, all the bad feelings and bad thoughts are gone. His mind is cleared.
There was silence inside the house for a while, sometimes there was the sound of forks hitting dishes... Gavi really liked to open the discussion with him. Every now and then, without moving, he raised his eyes and looked at pedri.
Always when a silence is too long.. it is very difficult to break it. In the midst of this silence, gavi's screen turned on and notification sounded.