PART 42

Some time later pedri got out of the bathroom with great difficulty and was happy that his other leg was still healthy and that nothing happened today. He went to his room to get dressed.

He went to the kitchen and noticed gavi who was making a protein drink by the counter and wasn't paying any attention to him. He took a bottle of water from the fridge to drink water after taking a bath as per his habit, while he was looking at gavi... He wanted to consult with him about themselves but he didn't know exactly how long Gavi wanted to run away. He slowly approached him from behind. Meanwhile Gavi wanted to leave the kitchen because he was done here. But pedri stopped him by holding his waist and led him to the counter again. He was leaning his two hands on the counter beside him and he had captured gavi in the meantime. "you taking revenge on me?". Gavi looked into his eyes oppressively while the stars were shining in his eyes and put his hand on his chest and pushed him away from him a little. complained, "Can't stop walking? you are just fucked your feet!"..." Go sit down!" pedri smiled, "Force me."
Gavi didn't know what to do at the moment because he wasn't used to this stupid behavior of pedri.. as if some of his feelings made him to change. The doorbell made both of them get scared and look at the door. So Gavi took advantage of this opportunity and went to the door and opened it. Fernando... He quickly hugged gavi and pulled his feet off the ground. pedri approached them laughing and shook his brother's hand and hugged him. Fernando, "I know you missed me!" He closed the door and went inside with them.

They sat on the couch with pedri and Gavi sat on the single sofa, " you need me to bring you anything?"
Fernando, "No... not right now... I've come a long way. So I'll take a shower and rest first."
Gavi nodded and looked at the TV. So Fernando looked away from him and turned to pedri who was looking for gavi. Again very quickly noticing things between the two... they are suspicious. He got up and walked away. He looked at them from afar for the last time... he was afraid that their plan didn't go well... he really didn't know why there was a new argument between them every day. He entered the bathroom with regret. pedri locked his eyes on gavi again. He had fucked the silence and It was unbearable for pedri. "Pablo...".
Finally he looked away from the TV. he looked at pedri and waited for him to say his words, "Come sit here!"
But Gavi looked at the TV again, ignoring him. demanded pedri more forcefully. "Come... sit... here....... please,". gavi became a little softer. He took a deep breath in his chest and got up and sat next to pedri at a little distance and watched the TV again. He hugged his knees. pedri was checking him for a while. He slipped himself and came closer to him. He put his hand on the edge of the back of the sofa behind gavi's shoulder and looked at the TV. He slowly lifted the hand that was on the sofa and placed it on gavi's head to caressed his hair. He was caressing the short hair on the back of his head and feeling the warmth of his skin. He slid his hand up and let his soft cool hair live between his fingers. However he didn't know how to say anything but finally he decided to break the damn silence and even start the discussion between them with something stupid. "I just don't want our relationship to look like just a fucking sex-friend.... I really hate it..."
He didn't hear anything from him for a while but he understood that if it were him he wouldn't have anything to say. But Gavi turned his head to pedri. examined his eyes. It was funny to him how pedri stupidly explained his meaning to him. Fortunately he understood what he meant.
He smiled sweetly as pedri heart began to pump the gilt. Finally he defeated stubbornness. He grabbed the collar of his dress and pulled his closer until their lips connected. This time pedri without fear of those around him took his head and accompanied him. It was as if they were floating in space and at this moment there were no people, stress or cameras. Gavi broke away from him with a small smile. He never expected to live his dreams... They both looked at the TV.
gavi, "Even your applying is like a fool".
pedri laughed, "Your answer is also like a fools"... "You know these similarities are a good sign".
pedri smiles like this after a long time. He put his hand around gavi's neck and brought him close to himself so gavi was leaning on him and he took his hand that was on his chest, "you meeting the doctor tomorrow?". Pedri confirmed.
gavi, "I'm sorry I can't be with you"
pedri, "I know... that's why Ferr is here."
gavi was holding his pedri's hand on his chest with both hands and there was only silence for a while. He looked so young and noob ".... What do boyfriends usually do...?"
pedri chuckled. It felt interesting that someone would call him boyfriend after all this time, "You don't need to worry about that..."
Gavi smiles, "I never thought it would be this easy..."......"How long have you been hiding from me?"
pedri, "Honestly... I don't know... I just believed that to lose someone you have to fall in love with them... and I was afraid..."
Gavi, "Me too....."
pedri smiled again, "But you could never hide anything...I think everyone knew that."
gavi was embarrassed. He removed pedri's hands from his chest and held them in front of his eyes and hiding his laughter. Then he removed his hand and they just looked at the TV for a while. Every now and then pedri slides his hand on his chest and hears his heartbeat whit his hand.
gavi, "You don't seem to care about your rules anymore"
pedri, "I've always been my law abiding...but which law?"
Gavi felt it was wrong to talk about it but there was no turning back, "That you never date your friends...."
pedri laughed calmly and wanted to kill the person who told him this, "But you weren't my friend.. you were my best friend.... However everyone will change...".
Fernando's singing voice attracted this Dora. Gavi wanted to get out of his arms but pedri pressed him harder so that he couldn't move. And they only heard Far's footsteps. He sat on a single sofa while still singing under his breath and drying his hair with a towel. He didn't look at the two so they wouldn't be embarrassed while he knew everything and was bursting with laughter. gavi was embarrassed and barely escaped his boyfriend's grip, "What you want me to bring you?"
Fer, "I don't care ..something cold please"
gavi nodded and went to the kitchen. After he walked away Fernando looked at his brother with an evil smile who was also smiling. Curious Ferr got up and sat next to his brother, they were talking in a whisper, "How is your situation with your friend?"
pedri, "boyfriend. It's a boyfriend, not a friend."
Farr covered his mouth so as not to shout his celebration. He was the more excited of the two. Knowing that he and his teammates put most of the effort into their relationship, he said proudly, "I knew it myself."
pedri withered a little, "Of course we're not sure yet."
Ferr glared at him, "Don't messed up bro."

Gavi reached them with the things in his hand. He left a glass of protein drink for pedri and cold juice for Fernando. However pedri wanted the juice but for now gavi forces him to eat these drinks.