PART 39

The next day - pedri - 14:20

He was lying on his bed raised his voice to call his brother who was outside the room. "Ferrnando!.... Ferr?!".. He looked at the door of the room waiting for a while until it opened and Ferrnando entered. Something surprised him.. gavi was behind him. pedri looked his up and down until he saw his suitcase he seemed silent.. pedri scary looked at Ferrnando, "What the fuck going on here?".
Ferrnando, "aaah honestly I forgot to say... We are leaving today!"
He quickly left the room. Meanwhile Pedri and Pablo only exchanged glances. confused gavi and a crazy pedri. There was nothing to say.. They just pretended to hate each other... Gavi took his eyes off pedri and dragged his suitcase to the corner of the room.. its voice was a bit annoying in the silence of the room. He turned to Pedri and threw the small box he brought with him on Pedri's chest and quickly left the room without any words or reaction. It was clear that Gavi wanted to be angry with him but still cares for him indirectly. He opened the box and was surprised by the deadly smell of small cookies... He had a party in his heart but he didn't want to react because he wasn't sure if anything was good between them or not. He closed the door of the box and realized that his mother entered the room with the oven. He was worried about his son but he knew that now that someone close to him is taking care of him, everything is fine and he just wanted to trust Ferrnando's words. He kissed pedri's head and they had a family conversation for a while.....

Fernando put his hand on his mother's shoulder, "Get in the car... I'll be come soon."

Now they were alone in the room.
pedri, " you really want to leave me alone?".

Fernando felt a little guilty. but he thought that everything was going well according to their plan.
Ferr "pls don't do shit bro! You know how hard we worked on this project"...
Pedri, "We?......"
Ferr, "take it easy bro......"...." After that I'll visit you from time to time".
Fuck off man..," pedri laughed, "
Ferrnando first laughed a little and kissed pedri's head. "Good luck!" he winked.

After pedri's family left he was on the phone in his room... there was nothing left to entertain himself on the phone. He remembered that gavi was now in his house... he decided to leave the room and find something to do. He took the crutches and went out with difficulty. After he left he heard noises and wondered what gavi was doing. He saw him cleaning the house. Pablo started naged, "How do you live here?". He was cleaning the tables with a wet cloth and at the same time he was naged again, " you see how much dust is sitting here?"...
pedri just looked at him and put the box of cookies in his hand on the table. Pablo, "Not there! Put it in the cabinet".
pedri, "If I could do my own things you wouldn't be here." After finishing this he went to the couch to sit. Unconsciously a smile appeared on his lips... He didn't know why he liked this little one's complain.. what a good time to make him nervous!. Some time later Gavi sat down on the couch next to Pedri to take a short rest... he took a deep breath and pedri looked at him with a funny face, "Clean my room..... there is a lot of garbage... the bed isn't tidy either." He looked at the TV again and at the same moment he felt the smaller's scary gaze on him, he started to nag again, " you think I'm your servant?"..... "I do whatever I want".

pedri, "So what exactly did you come here to do? Of course you came here to work for me."

Gavi "First of all, I'm not here for you. If this is going to happen you better hire someone else."

Pedri, "I would do the same thing if it were among the possible options".

Gavi was relieved that Pedri doesn't accept anyone for this job... He thought it was a good time to torment him.

Gavi was nervous, "You had the smallest problem with me, I'm going.. don't worry."

pedri, "oookay...but I will make it difficult for you to go out."
He looked at him with a smile and met his nervous face. "yeah, see in dream" Then he grabbed his nose and Pablo dodged.
He looked at the TV until Gavi got up to go to Pedro's room because he isn't comfortable until the whole house is clean. he whispered with a devilish laugh. "Nervous pablo is cute....".

After returning he gave the small cookies that he had placed in the container to pedri and gave him the glass of banana milk that he had prepared for him. He tried to move the big table a little. The TV was broadcasting a motorcycling race, "Move your butt I can't see anything!"
Pablo shifted slightly and lifted Pedro's injured leg to place it on the table. He brought a small pillow and put it under his feet. pedri with a smile watched all the movements of the younger, in fact he felt like a king and thought how easy it was to live with Pablo!

Night - the first night

After finishing the wonderful dinner made by Gavi, pedri decided to go to bed, it was early but the effects of the drugs made him a little tired... Pablo who was writing on a small notebook on the couch, noticed that pedri was trying to get up.
gavi, "sit down"
pedri stopped after hearing it. In fact he was somehow afraid of this little one.
Gavi was explaining from his noteabook, "In this list I wrote for you the gap between food and sleep for at least three hours!"
pedri, "little manager.. I object.."
gavi, "Don't call me little ! ..if you have a problem, I'll go... hire someone else".
pedri took a deep breath.. others should never know your weakness...

2 hours later-

pedri During this time, he only entertained himself by watching nonsense programs he could no longer control the weight of his head
And every now and then he dozed off.. he couldn't keep his eyes open anymore, "I swear I can't anymore!"
gavi looked at him for a while and then checked the hanging clock. He also felt tired because his sleep time was disturbed because of pedri and he was tired during the day. Pablo spoke again like the managers, "because tonight's meal wasn't too heavy, so we can sleep.....". He came to Pedri to help him get up, even though he knew Pedri could do it himself. After he lay down on the bed Gavi opened the notebook again, "Remember you shouldn't take more than 20 steps during the day for now!"..... He moved the pages a little, "You should sleep a little more than 8 hours today." pedri who was sleepy, threw the blanket over himself and turned his back to gavi and at the same moment said, "Put this nonsense away and go to sleep." He had left an empty place on the bed for gavi to sleep there. But he ignored it and went to the closet. He raised his legs a little to remove the extra pillow and blanket. He closed the closet and left the room to sleep on the couch.. pedri knew that he could not protest against his stubbornness, so he just slept. As usual tonight was one of those rainy nights in Barcelona... and every now and then the light of the lightning would turn on the outside and pedri couldn't sleep... Although the reason for that wasn't the sound of lightning because he got used to it, maybe it was due to other changes. He tried to change his sleeping direction so he turned around until something in front of the door made him scared.. At the first moment he had a strong heart palpitation.. He saw gavi that was struck by lightning behind him and darkened him. He had a blanket and a pillow. pedri wondered what the fuck wrong with him. He came to Pedri, threw his pillow and blanket next to him. raised his short shorts a little more and lay down.. without looking or saying anything while turning his back to Pedri, he hid himself under the blanket. His cuteness made pedri smile.. He stood on his elbows and looked at the younger with a smile, "Little manager scared?..."
he moaned from under the blanket, "Shut up..."
pedri lay down again and looked at the little man in front of him who was hiding himself... he couldn't control his smile at him, even forgetting the pain in his leg. He was looking at him for a while, when Pablo turned around and Pedri hid his smile. When Gavi turned around he met his friend's round eyes that were locked on him, he guessed that his cheeks were getting red but luckily the darkness of the room hid it, he said shyly, "Why aren't you sleeping?"..... "Are you in pain?" Pedri didn't answer for a while and was only immersed in his eyes..., "No... I'm sleeping..."
In response gavi just nodded and closed his eyes without paying attention to anything. he was very sleepy and every now and then the sound of thunder woke him up, which was really bad. Usually he isn't like this in his room but since he came here, he has become sensitive to everything.... Pedri realized that he became cuter with his eyes closed and he saw that every now and then he was shaken by the strong sound of thunder, he wanted to hug him but he was afraid that his new feelings would push Pablo away from him and scare him... But these new feelings.....? Even he himself is afraid of these new feelings...