PART 7

pedri was surprised... it was as if Robert had texted him with frankie's phone... then he typed with two fingers.

Pedro:

-What's your problem?
- We are sleeping very normally.. (If you allow.)

Lewandowski frankie -POV-

Frankie and Robert were talking on the bed.
notification sound*

Robert jumped on frankie and quickly took frankie's phone.
Frankie protested: "bro is my phone," When Frankie tried to take the phone from him, he dodged. Their heads were connected and their eyes were looking at the phone,
Robert typed:

- just sleeping? ok good night...

He turned off the phone and threw it on Frankie's stomach.
He sadly put his head on the pillow and pulled the blanket over his head.
Frankie "Don't worry, I'll give you more time so you don't lose the bet too early......
you don't want say goodnight to me?" ....putting a hand on Robert's head, "Ok, goodnight to you too baby"
he protested as he turned his back on Robert.

Pedri & gavi POV-

Pedri was looking at the ceiling for a few minutes. He was bored..... turned his head and looked at gavi. It is as if Unlike pedri, gavi sleeps deeply and heavily. Pedri got a little suspicious.. but he laughs at his own thought.. He looked at the ceiling again, and impatiently turned back to gavi... He got up on his elbow and looked at gavi. He slowly moved one of his hands towards gavi and held one finger under his nose. He felt the gavi's hot breath on his finger
"good..so you are still alive" he smiled*

Gavi's eyelids lifted very weakly and slowly.. He was shocked and jumped back.. His back hit the sharp edge of the bedside table.. Pedri raised his hands in surrender.. Gavi rubbed his eyes.. and still thought he was asleep. They looked at each other for a while...

Gavi "I thought it was Dream again....."
Pedri" Turns out, you have a lot of dreams about me!" smiled evilly*
Gavi said shyly, "Why are you here?"
Pedri" they forced me"
Gavi" They forced you? You mean you hate being a roommate with your friend??"
Pedri grinned. He ruffled the gavi's hair with one hand: " I think your back is bruised... Do you want me to check it? "
Gavi was horrified, "No, there's no need, I'm fine."
Pedri: " I can apply anti-bruising ointment for you, it was my fault"
Gavi wanted to remove the gavi's t-shirt to see the bruise, but gavi stopped him with both hands.
"I told you I'm fine.. "
Gavi felt the heat on his cheeks.. The blush on his cheeks was obvious due to the whiteness of his skin!
Pedri smirked when he saw Gavi's face. Pedri took the anti-bruising ointment from the hygiene bag. He went next to gavi. He turned Gavi very quickly and pulled his shirt up to his breasts, to see the bruise.. gavi couldn't resist anymore... he lowered his head. It is still too early to have a dark bruise. But the pale purple color was visible on the white skin of his waist. He poured the ointment on his two fingers. He slipped it on the gavi's hide. This is the first time that the butterflies in the gavi's stomach started flying. A little moan came from the gavi. This made Padri pull his hand away.. his finger it slid down gavi's skin again. Gavi closed his eyes in pain. After it was over, pedri lowered the gavi's t shirt. "This time you are free to go". He wiped his hand with a napkin. gavi were slowly walking towards the bed, he was so shy that he didn't look at pedri face, he didn't even thank him. Pedri spoke while cleaning his hands and leaning on the table: "But friends are not ashamed of each other! Unless they are something other than friends." He grinned .

Gavi felt that the heat of his cheeks might set the hotel on fire. He put a hand on his face and lay down on the bed, and quickly hid himself under the blanket.

pedri With a smile, slipped back under the blanket and lay down. His back was to gavi.

Gavi lay on its back and glanced furtively at the father, who had his back to him. When he lay on his back. his back hurt a little. And he was looking at the ceiling...
He had a strange feeling..while trying to hide this feeling. He put his hand on his chest.. his heartbeat was not normal. These questions arise in his mind, does he only have a brotherly feeling towards pedri? Or beyond that? Even before he joined the Barça, pedri's football playing attracted his attention. Gavi admired him... anyway, he had to run away from unusual feelings... because he was afraid of being rejected and not being best friends with pedri like before...

Pedri- 3:01
-Dream-

The motorcyclists were gathered together. Including his boyfriend!.. At that time he was a very happy! Before his betrayal... they were supposed to race together.. pedri sat on his blue Suzuki motorcycle.. and his lover sat on his red Suzuki motorcycle..But this dream ended with a bad accident.

Pedri woke up with wet eyes and panting. His heartbeat was high.He wiped his teary eyes with his forearm. He saw gavi he was still sleeping.. He took out a replica of a red Suzuki motorcycle from his small bag.. The gift of that damned boy!.. He didn't even know why he should bring him with him on this trip....He went to the window and felt the cool air of Madrid.. He looked at the Motorcycle replica in his hand. He wanted to throw it out the window but........

Tears fell on that motorcycle .. He pressed it in his hand and wiped his tears with his other hand.

Gavi-pov

He woke up.. while his sleep is heavy and he did not wake up with many noises, but this time a new voice woke him up..A voice that could not be heard and could only be felt with the heart.. He saw pedri in front of the window looking at the sky.. Usually his mind is busy with many questions.. these questions came to his mind.. is he awake or asleep? Should he go to him and ask the problem? Or put myself to sleep? The decision was a little difficult for him . The sound of nasal breathing that comes from crying reached the ear of the gavi. He took on his usual sad face and stood up. He was a little embarrassed by his short shorts. His white runes were fully visible. Pedri started to wipe his tears when he heard someone's footsteps behind him.. He had not cried in front of anyone since he was broken... Gavi approached him and put his hand on his father's shoulder.. At first, he hesitated what to say,Because he didn't know what was the reason for his sadness..
"It's nothing, dude.. You can cry. Tears are a sign of your humanity, not your weakness."

He rubbed his back with one hand. Gavi placed a kiss on pedri's shoulder. "We have to sleep so that we can do well tomorrow"
pedri smiled and put his hand around the gavi's waist and looked at the red Suzuki motorcycle replica again.. gavi also looked at it..
Pedri held the motorcycle in front of gavi,
"Think this is a gift for our friendship, take care of it" he smiled*
Gavi took the motorcycle and looked at it, "That's cool! I think I know you like riding motorcycles."
Pedri sat on the edge of window in front of gavi. "That's right! Motorcycle riding is a part of my life like football"
Gavi"Do you have a motorcycle?"
Pedri grinned "yep...a ​​wonderful blue motorcycle...it's name is Murphy"
Gavi smiled, "Please take me to the motorcycle track, I want to see your ride ."
After hearing this, pedri's smile disappeared. He lowered his head: "I didn't go there for three years...."
After seeing this look of pedri, Gavi also had this look..
"I'm sorry.. I won't talk about it anymore"
he put the motorcycle replica in his pocket.
Pedri got up while smiling and passed by gavi and threw himself on the bed. " maybe I made an exception for you and took you there," he winked.
Gavi smiled and went to bed.