-INTRODUCTION-

Hey sweets ...i just decided to post my story here. I hope y'all will like my work. And if not then please forgive me i'll do my best .

So, lets begin  with the story :)

__________

|| Jeon jungkook ||

Name : jeon jungkook

 background : Middle class since childhood.

Family : lives with his mum and appa.

Occupation : student…study in university. In the evening he usually works with his appa in his small restaurant.

Goals : Wanted to be a rich and kind person for his parents . Want to donate for kids who are orphans , paralysed, and mentally not healthy.

Nature : Usually cold but not always …specially around his loved ones. Mind his own business…have a small circle of friends.

Relationship status : Single because he's rude

..nope…single because he's too focused on his goals to focus on his social life.

Hobbies : Plays football when he's free and also for fun.

________________

|| Yn ||

Name : jung y/n

Name : jung y/n.

 background : lives in a palace looking house…where servants and maids are hired just for her. 

Family : She lives alone in her house cause her dad is out of the country most of the time . Because of his Office related work. She've one elder brother.

Occupation : A university student…

Hobby :  she loves to draw and cycle. She loves the smell of flowers . She even has a mini garden on her house's balcony.

Nature : a kind and polite girl who is very obedient towards her family. 

Relationship status : She doesn't have an interest in relationships. Because according to her now-a-days people don't find a partner.  They're just desperate to follow these teenage trends just for show - off.

Goal : Wanted to open a cafe…and make her family feel proud of her.
__________________

|| Jung hoseok ||

Name : jung hoseok

Name : jung hoseok

Background : lives in foreign with his group band mates. 

Family : he've a father and a cute little sister in his family…..

Occupation : A successful hot singer and rapper…for whom every girl is crazy. 

Relationship status : single because he didn't find his special one yet. 

Goals : has achieved everything in his life. Now….he wanted to give his sister the whole world happiness.

Nature : A goofy, happy and chaotic person. Has a positive aura that anyone would feel comfy with.

Hobbies : loves to play guitar and write song lyrics. Also loves to spend time with his group members.
_________________

|| Mr. Jung jeonsang ||

Name : jung jeonsang 

Background : Belongs to a royal family. Love his child…ready to kill anyone who dares to hurt his daughter.

Family : he has one son…and one daughter. His wife died during an accident…

Occupation : owner of the jungle corporation…and CEO of his family company…owns a lot of companies in korea. Is a well educated and respected person.

Nature : fierce…and has a sharp mind.

He isn't a goofy man…it's rare to see him laughing; he always puts a strict look on his face. Not like he's bad..it's because he dont like showing his frank side to  anyone other than his childrens.

Goals : Has achieved everything…but only one thing is left which is to give her daughter the ability to see the world.

______

Starting chapters are going to be a bit boaring ...already apologising for it. ♡