Ch - 23

______

Time skip-

At night

Yn was sitting on the couch while listening to a 'love story' by Taylor Swift. It was making her feel good. The lyrics were so good and that was when she heard a knock on her gate. 

Nanny went there to open the door and see jungkook.

"Oh Jungkook, come ..come." 

As soon as the nanny said that person's name yn open her eyes and her heartbeat started increasing.

Jungkook..but why is he here?? Should i go to my room?..yeah i should.

Just when she was about to nanny stopped her .

"Wait..yn look jungkook has come. Why dont you both talk till then i'll go and make something for you both."

Saying this she went away from there and leave both of them alone in the living room with the awkwardness filling the room between them

It was a pretty minute silence in the room until Jungkook decided to break it to ask yn about her departure.

"Ugh, I heard from mr. Jung that you are leaving to america..?"

It was more like a question than confirming it. Yn just made a small 'hmm' sound but somewhere she wanted to explain it to Jungkook that she is leaving ….but not permanently. She'll come back again.

"I-ugh it won't take much time, I'll come back soon." 

She doesn't even know whether it will take much time or not . At that time she just wanted to assure Jungkook that she'll come soon .

The words were more like she was convincing jungkook than her. She just wanted him to believe that she'll come back. 

But for Jungkook this explanation was not enough. He wanted to talk to her more. He wanted to ask her why she is going? Why can't she stay here..with them..with him? 

Moreover he also wanted to talk to her about them.

____

Do vote and comment. <33