Ch - 29

_______

You gulp after hearing his answer. It was not the soft and gentle jungkook whom you used to know.

But it was the first time you were seeing this side of Jungkook and somewhere..in your heart you thought it was hot.

____

Soon you feel that he is opening a door and you both enter the room. While you gulp not knowing what he is going to do. 

Jungkook just sighed and looked at your innocent face before making you laid down on the bed and then he gently hovered over you and that's it…it was enough for your little heart to explode.

"Yn.." he gently yet so softly  called out your name and you gulped. 

He slowly started touching your shoulder and then made his hand way towards your hand. And held it with his big ones . 

The whole room was filled with his deep breaths. And it was making the aura more hot and intense .

He gently brings your hand towards his mouth and kisses your knuckles. 

"Do you know how soft and pretty your hands are..?" 

You felt heat rising in your cheeks and dared to question.

"How much?" 

"This much that I just want to hold them for..forever."

He then brings his hand towards your eyes. 

"And your mesmerising and innocent eyes…i can stare at them for hours…but still i'll never get bored of seeing them. And your lips…"

He stopped saying anything further than that because he thinks that it would be inappropriate to say something like this. It's a perverted thing to do so he stopped.

But yn didnt feel uncomfortable and she crooked her eyebrows when he didn't said anything. So she herself asked him.

"What about them?" 

He hesitated at your sudden question but decided to say his nasty thoughts about your lips.

"They tempt me to.."

"To..?"

"They tempt me to kiss you."

He said out his thoughts and regretted while you were in a complete dilemma after hearing his thoughts about your lips. It was a sudden statement but it had a great impact on you.

The tingling feeling happened inside your heart and the way blood rushed through your cheeks was evidence that you liked this thing and was just shy about it.

But this time you showed a little courage and demanded something from him. Something which you're sure of you'll never regret.

"Then do it."

"Ha-" he  asks you and you boldly again repeat your demand.

"Kiss me." 

He was not sure whether you actually wanted to kiss him or not so he stayed.

Until you decided to break the silence.

"Please…kiss me jungkook."
______

Bolddd yn for the first time ...lol

Btw..if you were in yn's position what would have you done?🤔

I mean without even seeing jungkook she decided to let him be her first kiss...would you have done the same if you were in yn's place?

- imma out