Ch-2

___________________

The sound of making food and people's chatter could be heard in the whole restaurant . Everyone was busy with their own business. Now, only one person's sound could hear who was ordering his food and a tall , muscular man was writing his order.

"and some bottles of  wine."

The tall boy frowned at the last sentence. He raised his head and glanced at the boy and calmly but sternly said "sorry sir for the inconvenience but we don't have alcohol in our restaurant .

This is a family restaurant..people usually come here with their family and we dont keep stuff like that . So,We would like to suggest that you order something else."  

The boy raised his head and speak.

"then bring me from anywhere…i don't know about your rules. It's your responsibility to check the comfort of your customers….right friends?"

He looked at his friends and they laughed while nodding their heads.

"sorry, sir but i've already told you the thing and it's a rule we can't break it for anyone"

he said  sharply and straightly to the boy . The boy's friend looked at him and the boy felt embarrassed at his insult.

"Listen you..waiter i don't care about your rule . Just bring me alcohol from anywhere"

"sorry sir, but i don't like repeating myself again. I've already told you our restaurant's rules. Now please stop creating a fuss for us."  

The boy greeted his teeth and got up from his chair.

"YOUUUU……middle class cheap waiter. How dare you reject me. Ahhh..leave it. It's all my fault for thinking it's a good restaurant , even though they don't even have all the facilities ; even the seats are small too  . I should have looked for another  good restaurant where they know how to treat their customers with respect." 

He looked at his friends and said

"let's go friends from here…huh! I made a mistake bringing you here to this cheap 2nd class restaurant. I didn't know that this is such a cheap restaurant. "

he scoffs and looks at the boy who was just there standing not minding any word of the boy. Suddenly a man in his 40's entered and looked at the whole room with a worried face.

"What's happening here jungkook?"

He asked, looking at his son who was just standing there with a straight face. Then he says

"I was just taking their order appa. They order alcohol. Which I politely refuse to give. Because we don't have it. But this boy started shouting suddenly."

He says before returning back to the notepad. Must be doing calculation of orders.The boy looked at him before greeting his teeth. He looked at his friend before saying

 "Let's go from here friends" he said and all his friends got up from their seats…and were ready to leave. Then the elder took a sigh and shook his head looking towards his son and then looked at the boy who was looking so young and naive.

"I'm really sorry for the inconvenience sir but we really dont have alcohol…so we would like to suggest something else….besides its not good for your health..as you're too young."

He said with his sweet  and kind voice. Making the younger understand the thing as much  politely as possible. But the younger didn't get this in his head and he felt offended.

"You….middle class cheap person. Has the guts to order me . Who the hell are you to tell me what i've to do or not…huh?"

The elder smile fell from his face and said "No..no dear …you have misunderstood me. I didn't mean to order you. I was just trying to explain to you that it's not good for your health..I didn't mean to make you feel offended son.."

 He put his hand on his shoulder but the boy clenched his jaw and harshly yanked the elders hand away. The younger glared at the elder

"what do you think you're doing… huh? What son? Who son…huh? Listen, I know people like you. You're from those people who butter rich people just to get the money. Just like you're doing with me.Trying to make an unnecessary relation with me Huh…bloody che-"

before he could say anything a harsh punch landed on his face. Making him fall on the ground. And now the boy was kissing the floor while holding his area where it was paining. He raised his head just to see  a fierce Jungkook standing there with his dad. His eyes were showing the rage of lava .

"We had enough of your bullshit. What do you think of yourself huh?...just because we aren't saying anything and being polite with you that doesn't mean you'll say whatever you want."  

His every word was sharp and fierce while he was murdering the boy through his eyes.

"Listen, I'm a son of a middle class family. And my working hands are much stronger than your cash counting and partying hands. There is no doubt that I'll make your health worse in just 2 minutes. So you better leave our hotel with respect. Because you've already lost a lot here."

The boy became scared and his  gang looked around just as everyone was looking at the scenero. His friends' heads  were also hung low because of embarrassment. His friends come and carry him out from the hotel. 

While Jungkook was just watching them leave. Then he drifted his eyes towards where his appa was ….but to his surprise a hand reached towards his ear and twisted it. Making him wince in pain.

"ouch,ouch,ouch appa i'm sorry ."

His father leaves his ear after some time

"How many times have I told you not to get all hyped up? Huh…but no, why will you listen to me? After all, you're a big boy.  …tell me Jungkook why you've to be so violent? …huh?"

Listening to all his appa's complaints he felt guilty and looked down while pouting. A lady in her 50's came  with an apron around her wrist and a chef cap on her head.

"What's happening here…I heard some shouts." Before saying further she looked around the room and saw everyone looking at them. She signals towards Jungkook "what happened"Jungkook looks around sensing the tension he bows towards all of them

"we're really sorry for the fuss they've created. I apologise to y'all with all my heart."

He said with his sweet voice which melted everyone's heart and a man said

"No..no young boy. It's not your fault. It was totally their fault for misbehaving and spoiling everyone's mood. What you did was right. We appreciate you."

Jungkook seemed satisfied hearing the answer and smiled.

"Ok now..y'all can go to your respective seats. The order will be served in a short time period…thank you."

The elder said and they move towards the kitchen to make dishes. After entering the kitchen the lady folded her arms on chest and looked at the father son duo. Jungkook sighed and  sat on his knees in front of his father who was looking at him strictly but soon his eyes melted when his son held his hand with his.

"Appa, how many times have I told you to be a little clever. Not everyone is as kind as you. You should stop being this much good. We've to be clever in this cruel world."

A smile takes place on mr. Jeon's face seeing  his son's care for him. 

_____

A longggg chapter .. almost 1,270 words.

Kindly ignore grammatical mishhtakess.
Make sure to comment <33 i'll feel happy :))