Ch - 31

_____

The tone was begging and Jungkook find yn hot . He didn't wait for anything and crashed his lips on her.

The room was filled with both of their moans . The moonlight was witnessing your pure love and Jungkook covered both of you with a blanket.

The night was full of love making …it was indeed what yn ask for an unforgettable night for both of you.

He claims each and every part of your body…and you let him. You want him to mark you.

Because after this you'll be gone away from him and you need something from him with you to not to feel alone there.

________

Few days passed and now it was the day when you'll be leaving to america. 

Everyone has come to see you off . Jungkook and his family have come too to see you off.

While Jungkook wanted to seek a private conversation time with you. But he was not getting a chance. Every time someone will come between you two.

So he was left with no option. So he pulled you with him into an empty room and you gasp but calm down when you get to know who the person is .

"What are you doing jungkook? Someone might see us." 

You were scared but he just stayed quiet.

"You are leaving me." 

And that's when you notice how much sadness he was carrying in his voice because of you leaving him and you pulled him in your arms like a baby.

While he just closed his eyes and felt you as if you would disappear if he leaves you.

"Do you trust me?" 

You asked him a question which he replied while snuggling more in your neck.

"More than myself."

"Then trust me…i'll come back soon and will propose to you with a rose in my hand kneeling down. Just like what happens in movies." 

You both broke down in a fit of laughter softly at your statement and then again hug each other with broken hearts not wanting to leave each other.

________

Umm guys..my ex crush just started following me on ig...after 4 years..??? Dafak we've never talk with each other and now i dunno what to do..he text me and replied to me on my all stories...i never texted him...but what should i do now should i talk with him or not???