Ch - 22

After 1 week everyone has accepted yn's decision and they give respect to her decision. Even though things aren't going well between Jungkook and yn nowadays. 

Jungkook wanted to talk to yn for whatever happened but whenever he would make a move yn would make excuses from that conversation. And it made Jungkook wonder why she dont want to talk about it.

Until one day , jeongsang was in his cabin talking about something on his phone and that's when jungkook came inside his cabin. After seeing Jungkook , jeon sang cut the call.

"Oh good jungkook you came, I wanted your help with something."

"With what sir?"

"I want you to arrange a visa and passport for america. "

"Okay sir…i need some documents for it."

"Yes, I've already prepared the papers. Here are the documents."

Jeonsang passed the documents to Jungkook and then he started to sip his americano coffee.

But as soon as Jungkook read the name of the person his eyes went wide as the name of the person was JUNG   YN.

"Mr. Jung but the name of the person is yn-..?"

"Yes, this visa and passport arrangement is for yn as she is going to america. Her ophthalmologist  [eye's doctor] has recommended that we should  go to america.

As there are so many donors and also there are so many chances that yn can …can see again. That's why we are going there." 

(P.S :- i dont know if in america there are more donors or not . I just scripted it acc to the story.)

As soon as Jungkook heard this statement his whole mind went dark and he couldn't think of anything..

"Yn…leaving…america…"

These are the only words which came to his mind.

"Jungkook, son. I know it's so sudden but I want yn to give her every happiness she deserves and if this is the way then….i'll follow this way." 

Jungkook couldn't say anything after that and nodded his head.

"Okay sir i'll come to you when i'll be done preparing the visa and passport."

Jeonsang nodded and then Jungkook went out from his cabin still immersed in 'yn leaving him' thoughts.

____

Double update cz couldnt update last night bcz of some netwrok problem. So enjoyy guyss :))