Ch - 30

After what yn said . Jungkook lost his sense and crashed his lips on her lips.

It was too sudden for yn to react that she even stopped breathing. She widened her eyes and Jungkook calmed her down a bit.

Then slowly they both melted in the kiss and started pouring their love for each other in that kiss. Yn's hands were caressing jungkook's hairs while jungkook was  holding her wrist so tightly.

The kiss was passionate from both of their sides. They wanted to feel each other so badly as if there's no tomorrow.

After 2 good minutes they both stop while breathing heavily.

Then Jungkook looked intently into yn's eyes and said " if you want me to stop I'll stop now…but if you don't then you can't stop me later. So think before making a decision."

He said seriously wanting yn not to flow with her hormones and think about this properly .

Even though he himself wanted this. But he controls himself. 

Yn pov

He advised me to think about this before doing it.  But what if in future we never get this chance again??..what if this is the last time we're both together…what if this is the last time i'm holding him this close in my arms…? 

I don't want to have any regrets for the future …therefore I have made my decision . no matter whether I'll regret it or not. 

I want this …I want him . 

"Jungkook…"

She slowly called out his name and he waited for her answer.

"I want you to make this night unforgettable for me…for us."

That's it …jungkook's heart beat faster than before and he was so heated up after hearing yn's answer. He then licks his lip and then asks once again in an assuring way to yn.

"You sure love?"

"Yes jungkook… please mark me make me yours... "

_______

Nastyyy hoe yn <3 ...hehe