Ch-1

If you want to read from where jungkook and yn meet you can skip some starting chapters. <3

__________

It was 8:00 am. A  girl's light figure was standing near the window, hearing the noise of birds chirping  outside from the window, feeling the cold breeze on her face immersed in her me time. Her hair strands fall on her face, making her disturbed from her view .

She raises her head to tuck the flicks behind her ear. Suddenly, A knock heard from outside of the door "you don't have to knock nanny" a lady at her 60 came in.

She smiled at her and went towards her.  she looked at the girl and asked "what do you want to wear today sweetie? Yesterday, you were looking so beautiful in the denim dress"

She asks,while smiling adoring her early morning beautiful face .

"There's no gain of wearing different clothes nanny.when I don't even know what I'm wearing  . Just choose some random one."

She said with her sweet honey voice but almost like a whisper. The elder's smile fell from her face and she thought only if you could see how beautiful you look that's what she wanted to say but couldn't . She didn't want to make the younger feel incapable .

Then she chose a pink floral dress from her dressing ward and helped her while she changed. 

"Did you talk to your dad y/n?" She asked while combing y/n's hair who was leaning on her lap. She sees her shaking her head. Which means she didn't talk to her dad . She nodded her head then got up from bed "i'm preparing the breakfast 

y/n . I'll come after some time and give me a call if u need anything ok baby. "

y/n hummed after being treated like a kindergarten child. Nanny goes from there after kissing y/n's forehead. She sighs and sits at her bed then she touches the hem of the cloth ..feeling the clothes material a thought comes in her mind.

" do i really  look this much beautiful as nanny says "

she wasn't someone who cries over her problems again and again. But the thought of not knowing your face features. When other's see's much better than you. it keeps lingering on her mind.

She was thinking all this stuff when a phone ringing echoed in her room and she smiled knowing who it could be?....

She looked at the direction from where the sound was coming. She tries to reach the phone by hearing the sound from where it was coming.

She somehow took the phone and attended it . She smiled after hearing her favourite person's voice.

"Good morning my princess."

Her dad greeted her in the morning . With the most honey melody dipped in voice I greeted him back

"good morning dad , did u have your breakfast and did you'd dinner last night?"

"Y-yes princess i had taken my breakfast and dinner too at night" . 

you can sense the uneasiness in his voice and a frown comes to your face.

 "You  didn't have your dinner right ? And you're even hiding it from me?"

She scolded her dad even though if someone will hear them it'll look like she's whining and being a cute fluff doll.

Even though she couldnt see through the phone, she heard a small laugh from the other side.

"ok, so now you're even laughing?? Dad, how many times have I told you not to skip your meals…I've checked your health report from Mr.lee and this time your blood pressure is too low because of not having food on time and being tense and worried for nothing.

Last time I left you because you said that it won't happen again. But you again did the same .

Dad I'm telling you if you're going to keep doing things like this and compromise your health for some mere projects then"

She was stopped by her father saying

"Princess, it's just I just skipped  my meal for some time . It's not a big deal."

"Oh, is that so? Then I think I should also stop eating meals. After all, it's not necessary to eat meals everyday. It's  not gonna affect my health right?"

 It was fun for mr. Jung heard her daughter whining and complaining until she threatened her father.

And now he starts panicking because he knew that once her daughter made up her mind to do something .

She'll do it either way. Being gladly defeated by none other than his own daughter he sighed

"ok , princess i'll have my meals on my time"

"and what about medicines who'll eat them ? Huh!" She asked back.

"ok, ok my mom i'll eat them too. Happy now but promise you'll not skip  your meals and will take it on time"

she smiled and hummed knowing that her trick worked and then started talking about their random stuff.

It's their daily routine to ask each other about their whereabouts or whether they had taken their meals on time or not.

________

I hope you like this part <33
Dont forget to vote and comment.