Ch - 27

_____

Soon you were a standing in a unknown place and he hold your shoulders 

"The moon is in front of you , tell me what you want to know?" 

He had brought you out of the house and you both were standing in between the beach at night.

The slow waves of sea and the twinkling of stars were making the atmosphere eternally beautiful. 

You internally laugh at his childish words but nonetheless try to play along and not to hurt his feelings.

"I want to know how the moon looks?"

"Ummm…well the moon is just like the pancake which nanny makes for you but just a little big in size."

You laugh at the choice of his comparison and so does he but nonetheless he asks you to ask again.

"Next question please."

"What is the colour of the moon?"

He made  a 'hmm' sound and then said 

"The moon is pure white and has some black spots on it."

Listening to his answer you made a huh sound because since you became mature you've always heard people saying the moon is eternally beautiful.

Then how could the moon have a spot? Beautiful things don't have any scars right? and if the moon has scars then how could it be called beautiful?

The questions were tingling up inside your head and you decided to ask him.

"Jungkook…if the moon has scars then why do we call it beautiful?"

Jungkook for sometime was little awestruck be your innocent questions.

He was silent for a good pretty minute because he didn't know what to say in the answer to your question. 

You thought you really asked some stupid question so you tried to deny it.

"Leave it jungkook ..i was just curious you don't have-"

"The moon is not beautiful …" he cut your sentence in between and you were  by him then he continued and turned you towards him.

"Huh" this was the only thing you could say at that time.

"The moon is not beautiful my love…the night makes it beautiful."

_____

Ughhhh...do vote and comment guysss