Ch-5

Jungkook pov :-

"Thank You please visit us again."

the lady on the counter said to Jungkook and he politely bowed to her. He opened the door and saw a man who was late in his 50's was on the ground struggling to find something. Jungkook hurriedly went there.

He noticed it and made him stand up. "what happened uncle?...Are you looking for something?"

The old man huffed a sigh of release and calm ....finally someone came to help him.

"Yes ,young man, I've lost my glass here. I'm not able to see anything without it. It would be so sweet of you. If you'll find me that."

They both start finding it and after sometime Jungkook finds it under the vending machine and returns it to the old man.

"Thank You so much young man. Don't know how long i've to roam in the street if you haven't come and helped me. "

"No problem sir."

He bowed to him respectively and went from there . Little did he know that a pair of eyes watching him.

Then Jungkook walked towards him. But suddenly a car came and stopped beside him .

He didn't mind but the window opened automatically . Jungkook noticed a man wearing black glass in the car.

Taking out his glass the man looked at him and said "I noticed the way you help the elderly. I really appreciate your concern. It's really hard to find kind people like you....Especially youngsters.

I was happy to see that kindness is still alive."

Jungkook didn't say anything and kept looking at the man. After 30 sec he said

"you've seen the whole matter, that means that you also know that the man was in need but instead of helping what you did?....you chose to stay inside your car and watch the drama.

You said you feel happy seeing that kindness is still alive. But I feel so hurt knowing that kindness is only alive in the poor ones."

He huffed angrily and rushed from there. While the man was still looking at the boy until he disappeared from his site and a smile took a place in his face.

_______

Nanny was preparing for dinner and was listening to audio books. Suddenly a knock sound was heard through the hall and the nanny went to open the door. But she gasped happily when she saw the person at the gate.

"Welcome home master."

After hearing the name, I thought of asking "who is their nanny?"

Nanny and Jeon sang, shared a look towards e/o and smiled.

"It's your daddy, princess."

Yn gasped happily at the voice of her appa and stood up from the sofa then she felt something hard on herself as she realised it was her dad who was hugging her and she closed her eyes feeling the warmth of her dad.

" But dad, you said you're busy and don't have time ?"

She asked to get away from the hug and the elder said "Nothing is more important than you for me baby."

She smiled sheepishly and the nanny said "uh..master what you want to eat let me know so that i'll cook it.

" The elder looked at her and said " I'm going outside to bring something to dinner. What do you want, princess ?"

He asks and smiles before saying "As usual puff pastry dad."

"Ok then i'm going out to buy it."

Jeonsang was standing out of a bakery shop since his little princess loved it a lot.

"3 paistrie please." He says to the sails girl.

"sure sir..wait a minute." He nodded his head and a man came and stood beside him.

  "One please." The sound was kind of familiar to jeongsang so he took a look at the man . The man stopped his action and smiled at him. He too repeated the gesture.

"Are you Jeon Daeun?"

He asks, showing his index finger to not confuse him.

"Yes,but how did you get to know my name?"

"ahh.... Pabo, have you forgotten your college buddy?"

He said while tapping his hand on the man's shoulder

"excuse me." The man didn't like it and removed his hand from his shoulder.

"I'm Jung Jeon sang...one and only your college bestfriend."

As soon as he heard this line a huge smile came to his face and he smiled.

"carrot?"

"yes bunny."

And they do a tight friendly hug. Of course, who wouldn't miss your friend with whom you lost touch 15 years ago.

" can't believe I met you after 15 years?" Daeum said to jeongsang and they heard a voice come "um..sir you orders."

The sail girl said in awkwardness and both the men chuckled

"I think we should talk in my home. My home is just far away from here."

Both the men were walking in the road remembering their past. Laughing, giggling, they didn't notice that they'd reach Daeun's home. Daeun knocks on the door and his wife opens it. But after seeing the guest she frowned but politely welcomed them inside.

"Sorry...jeon sang my house is a bit small. ''

The man said to the later one who was looking around seeing the house .

'' Oh, shut up, Jang, you speak a lot. Your house is so comfortable." He says assuring the man that he liked his house. But the lady was confused and whispered in her husband's ear. "Who is he? Your friend?" The man looks at her wife and opens his mouth in amusement.

"Oh shit, jeon sang ...here meet my wife , jeon "

The man looked at her and politely smiled at her.

"Annyeong, mrs. Jeon. It's nice to meet you. Aye...daeun u've got a beautiful wife for yourself. Huh...nice choice."

The lady blush at this comment and the man scratches his neck.

"Oh...i'll check the dinner. You must be hungry."

Jiwoo said while going to the kitchen but jeongsang stopped her. "No...no mrs. Jeon u dont have to trouble yourself i'm comfortable here...i'll leave in some minutes."

"Oh shut up...jung you've come for the first time in my house . I won't let you go without having dinner . ''

Daeun insisted on giving him no choice left but to have dinner. They sat on the sofa and started talking about their old days. Then a voice came, making them focus there.

"Appa, I've repaired the shelf . Now, it won't have any problem when we put utensils on it."

A bunny looking man spoke with a hammer on his hand and showed his bunny smile.

"Oh, really...now we won't have any problem in the kitchen."

He said that jungkook was behind jeongsang therefore, he wasn't able to see the guest.

"Appa, did any guest come today?"

His dad looked at Jeongsang and remembered that he forgot to introduce him to his son.

"Oh, yes yes jungga....meet my college best friend. ''

Jeongsang moved to greet the boy and Jungkook bowed to greet the guest. But when their eyes met, they both had a shocking reaction, one in amusement and one in nervousness.

_____

Longggg chapter...hehe almost 1,186 words guyssss!! Do vote and comment.♡♡