Ch- 33

_______

As soon he hears this his fingers stop working and he widens his eyes while seeing his appa.

"Wh-what is true?"

Daeun nodded his head smiling .

"Jeonsang called me this morning and told me about it. He told me that the surgery of yn was successful and now they are coming back."

Jungkook beams with happiness and shows his bunny smile after a long time and daeun couldn't be less happy than this.

Because somewhere he knew that his son was indeed missing yn.

No matter how much Jungkook tried to hide.He was his father after all and parents know everything about their child.

Then Daeun told him to come with him and said "let's go home. We've to prepare for their coming up."

He said and Jungkook nodded and then both of them headed towards their home.

_________

Yn was sitting on the couch while deeply thinking about something or about someone..

Just then jeonsang came and she noticed him then he said "Are you ready to go princess?"

He asked her gently and yn just smiled happily and nodded .

While jeon sang was on cloud nine seeing yn really this much happy for the first time.

_____

It is a chaotic day in jeon house. Jiwoon instructed every one of her maids and servants that everything should be proper and decoration should be neat and perfect.

Jiwoon was instructing a worker to put the flowers in front of the gate. Just then she noticed her son Jungkook coming and she hurriedly came towards him.

"Jungkook..son do one thing for me. The flowers which i ordered are not sufficient for the decoration so can you please do this work your . Please son."

Jiwoon showed her son her puppy eyes and jungkook said "but eomma..why me send any other worker i've to go somewhere else.

" He said making an excuse because he didn't want to do the work.

"But every worker is busy with work. Plus I don't trust anyone when it comes to perfection ...please son for me."

She requested and Jungkook couldn't refuse. So he agreed.

_____

Jungkook came into the bouquet shop and is now standing in front of the bouquet shop deciding what flower he should bring.

Suddenly his eyes landed on the carnation flowers bouquet and he remembered something.

It was her favourite flower.

And without thinking twice he decided to buy it for her so that when she came he'd give her ...her favourite flowers.

"Give me that carnation flower bouquet please."

He said to the salesman and then he gave it to him. After buying the flowers Jiwoon asked for, he headed towards home.

______

Any guesses how many parts are left?👀
Lemme give u options :-

1) 2
2) 3
3) 1

Tell me ??