Ch-15

After eating the food jungkook leave yn to her room and laid her on her bed. "Yn I've shifted my room  just beside yours  in case you need anything just shout my name …ok?" 

Yn just proceeded what Jungkook said and somehow it made her feel so much warmth in her heart and she smiled at this fact and mumbled a small 'okay' before Jungkook left. With that they bid goodbye and went to their respective rooms.

_________

In the morning, Jungkook adjusted his eyelids and yawned while stretching out his both hands as he was about to walk down from bed.  but to his surprise he saw an unknown figure standing in front of . staring at him with suspicious eyes  

Jungkook just blinked his eyes then  shouted.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and so did the certain man did.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" who started shouting and by the noise they both caused. 

It made yn wake up and she came to the next room as it was not that far away so it didn't cause her that much problem.

"W-what happened jungkook?" Both the male snapped their heads towards the voice and saw yn standing there.

Seeing her the unknown man's frown gone and came towards her Hurriedly with a smiling face.

" yn my princess," The said male came forward to yn and hugged her by side.

 Yn seemed familiar with the voice and recognised who the man was about to hug back at which Jungkook just frowned and soon got up from the bed.

Then he made them  separated away from the hug by dragging yn towards him by her arm and she just collapsed in his chest.

"Who are you? How did you get inside the house? Who let you come inside? There was a guard outside then who let you inside? "

Jungkook just bombered that male with questions 'I-" the male was about to answer but jungkook cut him off.

"since when you're inside my room? Yn are you ok? Did he come into your room? Did he do something with you?" 

Yn was about to answer but Jungkook again cut her off in between. "You're a thief aren't you? Wait, lemme just call the police."

Jungkook was about to grab his phone and dialled the number of police but yn tried to stop him by saying. "Jung-" 

"Yn no you go and sit there. You don't have to be scared, ok?"

He was saying this while looking towards the phone and unintentionally he didn't know that he had been holding her hand unknowingly.

"JUNGKOOK HE IS MY BROTHER." Jungkook's hand stopped tapping on the phone and his mouth left open wide azar. 

Jungkook just looked at the male who was standing with hands crossed on his chest looking at him.

"You-you are yn's brother?" He asked more like questioning him while pointing his finger towards the man and the man just crossed his arms on his chest.

____________

Jungkook just left stunned after the confession and stood there hung low. While Hoseok was just standing there with hands crossed in his chest and asked.

"Now may I know who you are?" 

He asked and Jungkook was about to answer but yn   immediately. 

"He is my…" the next word got just stuck up in her throat and she didn't know what to say. While Jungkook and  Hoseok just wait for her answer..

She just started processing her mind to find a relation between them because no stranger took care of you like the way Jungkook was doing with yn. After fighting a lot in her mind she finally found a suitable word for their   ship and said.

"My friend." After hearing her answer, Hoseok lifted his brow . "Friend?" 

"But as long as I know you don't have any friends then…?" 

Yn seemed like she should give an explanation and she was about to…but just then Jungkook spoke up in between.

"Yn's dad …mr. Jung is friends with my dad, that's how we know each other."

Hoseok processed the whole thing, understanding it and  nodded after some time and muttered a small "okay".

_____

Tada..jhope in the house baby..<3◇