Ch - 20

Jeonsang came to his mansion and sat on the couch while sighing and then nanny came towards him with a glass of water seeing the tensed expression of jeongsang.

"What happened, master? You seem stressed about something." 

"Actually, nanny …i've gone to daeun's house to talk about yn's and jungkook's marriage."

"WHAT-"

Nanny freaked out which made yn come out from her study room which was just on the same floor. But the next word as it came out made yn eyes go wide and she was just left frozen.

"You want jungkook to marry yn?"

Jeongsang was about to say something when he heard a glass breaking sound and there he saw his daughter standing there with a terrible expression on her face and a crushed flower pot with broken pieces was on the floor.

"Yn-"

"You-you want me to marry jungkook…but why appa?" 

"Yn princess listen to me… he is the best partner for you." 

"JUST BECAUSE HE IS BEST PARTNER FOR ME THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M THE BEST PARTNER FOR HIM AS WELL."

She shouted at the top of her lungs and everyone flinched at her outburst. And she ran from there to her study room and locked the door and soon some drops of stubborn tears started coming out from her eyes.

Jeonsang and the nanny were calling out her name as they were worried for her but she told them to leave her for sometime. Even though they didn't want to, they went away from there.  And soon because of crying she fell asleep.

_________

Next day it was silent in the jeon mansion where jeon sang and hoseok was having their breakfast in the morning . Hoseok knew about the marriage topic and he was also worried about your reaction.

Just then you came and they all looked towards you. Hoseok stood up from his chair and came towards you to help you to sit on the chair.

"Come princess have breakfast."

Nanny was there to feed yn and a slice of thick tension was adoring everyone's face. Nanny was hesitating and jeon sang and tried to say something. 

"Yn about tomorrow-" 

"I want to meet …him."

"What-"

Jeonsang asked and yn look up with a sigh.

"I want to meet him to talk about something." 

Jeonsang looked at hoseok and then they both gave a reassuring nod and agreed to your decision.

_________

In the evening they both came to jeon's house and when they rang the doorbell. They see Jiwoon opening the door. 

As soon jiwoon see jeonsang and yn behind him on the gate she smiled and welcome them.

They came inside and jungkook and daeun also came in the living room.

As soon as Jungkook see yn. His heartbeat increase and yn said something which grabbed everyone's attention.

"Ajuma, ahjussi…I'm sorry but I don't want to marry jungkook.

_____

Why did yn reject the marriage proposal?👀👀👀