Ch - 17

___________

The gift opening session was so fun for everyone  and jungkook was more excited than you who was receiving gifts. 

Like everytime Hoseok would ask you to guess what is in the gift?

And there were so many gifts and every time you ended up guessing wrong which was making you whine.

But Jungkook was having a gala time watching the cute scene in front of his eyes. 

The way you both were interacting made him happy and he was smiling while watching the adorable duo in front of his eyes.

He has never seen anyone being this much lovable as much hoseok is towards you.

The gift opening session came to an end and it was now time for Jungkook to go back home.

So he stood up from the couch and he said "guys…i think i should go now it's my time to leave ." 

His sentences grab your attention and you look towards his direction wanting him to stop..want him to stay a little longer so that you can feel him more. His presence has given you an unknown happiness which you yourself don't know why?... 

Yn pov

wait, what stops but why do i want him to stop . He was supposed to go after taking care of mine. Then it's happening now.. 

Yeah..he was supposed to go…he was meant to go.

Pov end

"Ok..Jungkook . If you don't mind, our driver can drop you."

Hoseok said while looking towards Jungkook and smiling and the concern almost made Jungkook smile. 

"No , hyung it's alright no need for that i'll go by myself." 

"Ok..as you say jungkook. Come let me drop you to the door." 

Jungkook just mumbled a small 'okay' and they both went towards the gate. 

"Okay..now I'm going."

Jungkook said and bowed a little to him and bid his goodbye . Then Hoseok called his name which made him stop.

"Hey..jungkook."

"Yes hyung." He moved his head towards  and waited for him to say.

"Thanks for taking care of my sister." 

Hoseok said with a sweet smile and it made Jungkook smile too and he nodded his head then went away.

_____

Just curious...in which country do you  live?