Ch - 26

______

Standing right beside the window you were adoring the moon light which was falling on you although you couldn't see the light but you could feel it so clearly.

Like it was giving you a warm warmth of love and the environment around you was making it more amazing the way the wind was flirting with your hair makes you close your eyes in a pure satisfaction …satisfaction of a pure bliss. 

Soon you heard the footsteps of someone behind you and your lips curved upwards when you felt two big hands wrapped around your tiny waist. 

"What are you doing here, love ?"

Jungkook asked almost like a whisper while he tried to hide himself in your neck  and it was enough for your fragile body to go weak and you bit your lips in nervousness. He decided to stay for a little longer in your house.

But ignoring the weird yet euphoric feeling which you were feeling because of his mere touch you spoke to his question.

"I was trying to look at the moon. I always hear people saying the moon looks so beautiful. So I always had an urge to see the moon."

After listening to your answer he looked up and made you look at him not to mention his hands didn't leave your waist doing the process. 

 The proximity between him and you was making your heart race in an inhuman heartbeat. Which was a whole new feeling

For you and unknowingly you felt an urge to put your hands on his chest. 

You frown at yourself for thinking perverted thoughts like that and hold your both hands tightly in case your hands go out of your hands.

He was looking at you who was being so shy under his gaze that you even started feeling your body hot and your nose became red. He smiled at your actions.

"Do you want to see the moon?"

Hearing his words you frown and make a small 'huh' sound.

"Come lemme show you the moon." 

Saying this he pulls your hand and takes you somewhere. You become confused, not like your object because you'll go wherever he will take you.

_______

Long time no see...btw did you all hear what things are happening with our boys?

Like first a stranger (obsesser) coming to jungkook oppa's house to deliver food and then the dating rumor of jennie and taehyung spreading because of a cosplay And then namjoon oppa going to temple and his info got leaked  by the monk of that temple. Likee dafakkkk !!! Andddd not only this jin oppa got a wrong injection by a nurse which could effected  his health but no one did ANYTHINGGGG???? LIKE THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO ARMY AND HYBE ????

Guys we have to do something...we HAVE to protect our boys at any costtt😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤.

So start streaming each solo song of every member cz those songs dont have as much view as we have seen in BUTTER, FAKE LOVE , DYNAMITE etc.

And do report of every acc who is spreading rumors abt fake info of dating.

That's it..i can do and im doing for now. :( but pls y'all support, protect our boys and also do anything else you are able to do.

-imma out