Ch - 19

______

As soon as the next word came out from jeongsun's mouth . The three figures' eyes went wide and their mouths went open ajar.

Jungkook who just came was standing there like a statue while opening his mouth. 

It was a good 1 minute silence in the room until daeun decided to break the silence and said "but jungsung…what i mean why…how so sudden?" 

Jungsung sighed and look up to daeun and then stare at jungkook who has his head down looking at his feet then jungsun said "daeun..my friend it was never so sudden . I've always notice how jungkook took care of yn . He is indeed the best partner for my yn. Thats why i want jungkook to marry yn. But if you have any problem then-" 

"Oh no no jeon sang it's not like that…we don't have any problem. Yn is like a daughter to us."

Daeun cutted his sentence in the middle. After hearing his thoughts it made jeon sang smile and daeun said "but we need to ask about it to the children."

He then looked at Jungkook and asked

"Jungkook , son tell us your opinion about this topic. Are you…do you want to marry yn?" 

Jungkook looked up and bit his lips while everyone waited for his answer and then he said …"is she ok with this marriage?" 

Everyone smiled at his question and jeon sang said "i haven't talked to her about this yet." 

"Then first ask her and then I'll tell you my answer." 

Jungkook said and jeon sang and nodded then he took his coat and stood up from the couch.

"But have something jeon you haven't eaten anything."

Daeun insisted Jeon sang but he just smiled and said "some other day jeon ." 

______

Any guesses what going to happen  in next chapter😏😎