Ch - 14

She started sobbing silently and said "I was t-trying t-to eat the food and the food was hot . But i accidently put my finger in it."

Saying this tears welled up more in her eyes and Jungkook mentally scolded himself for not knowing that she can't eat food without someone's help.

Jungkook sighed before taking yn's small and tiny hands into his big ones and stared at the spot in her hand which was all red and burned.

Yn looked up while Jungkook dragged her to the sofa and went from there to get something. While yn just sits there confusingly.

Soon after a few minutes Jungkook came up with a gel, towel and a bowl filled with ice cubes. Yn felt Jungkook's presence and heard some sounds coming.

"What are you doing?"

Yn asked and Jungkook stared at her deeply before saying. "Treating your hand where it got burnt."

Yn didn't say anything after that and Jungkook did his work. And a smile unknowingly made a way towards her face because of his concern.

__________

After treating yn's wound jungkook was cleaning the mess which was created on the dining table when yn's finger dipped in it. The bowl fell from the table.

After some time Jungkook came back with another tray of food and sat in front of yn then he took some food portions in the spoon and brought it near towards yn's mouth and said "Yn, open your mouth."

Being stumbled a bit yn asked hesitantly.

"why?"

"Because I'm feeding you food."

And that's it...the sentence which came from Jungkook's mouth was enough for yn's heart to pound and make her feel crazy. Although Jungkook was saying all this calmly but deep inside his heart was also not calm. It was his first time feeding someone.

"But-"

"No buts y/n, we're already late because of the chaos of eating food on time. Now, do as I say."

Yn shut her mouth and started doing as the male in front of her was saying.

Jungkook brought a spoon near to yn's mouth and mumbled a little 'open your mouth'.

Yn parted her lips to eat and she chewed the food and another bite one by one he made her eat and the process went on until Jungkook made sure that yn ate the whole plate. food.

______

Aww i like when someone softly scold me about my health ... just like jk did with yn..hehehe