Epilogue

He shuttered and yn smiled through tears.

"Yes jungkook me... Your yn."

"But when did you come...and this all how?"

He asks with curiosity while still standing in a dilemma of shock . And Hoseok decided to clear his confusion.

"Surprise...actually yn decided to give you a surprise after coming back to korea.

And we also included ahjussi and ajumma in our plane. Yn wanted to propose to you after coming so we helped her."

Hoseok explained and then Jungkook saw that his parents were smiling while he glared at them.

"So you knew but decided to hide."

He was a little angry and Daeun thought something to not let his son ruin his beautiful moment.

"Ah- jungkook see yn us still kneeling down come on say yes to her quickly.."

Just after listening to his dad his anger vanished away and he looked lovingly towards the girl who was still looking towards him with a pair of loving eyes.

"Yes..i'll marry you baby..i'll. I love you so much."

He said and picked her up from the ground in a bridal style while everyone in the room adored them and clapped for the new couple.

They hugged each other while Jungkook and yn were just lost in each others ...eyes.

Now yn can see and adore the love of her life each and every day. She won't miss a single chance to see him 24/7 ..after all she has already missed so much time.

Now she won't waste more time.

____

No matter what situations are..no matter what conditions are...if the person loves you...they'll love you truly in any situation and any condition..just like jungkook did to yn..and yn did to jungkook...

-THE END -