Ch-24

____

Nanny forces Jungkook to have dinner with them as Hoseok has gone to attend his live show yn was feeling lonely so he stays for her so that she won't feel lonely.

After dinner yn and jungkook both were watching tv. Jungkook has been constantly trying to talk yn. But yn was just mading up excuses and somewhere jungkook got the hint too.

"Yn i-" jungkook tried to talk but yn again denied saying "ugh..lemme ge-get some water you must be thirsty."

"No yn i'm not-" 

But before jungkook could denied yn went away from there making her way towards the kitchen. But she was having problem in finding the kitchen way. 

Just then a hand came in a contact with her and she hear a deep voice. 

"Wait..i'll ger water for you."

But yn just yanked her hand away from his grip which suprised jungkook.

"N-no i can do it myself."

Now jungkook was totally frustrated and clearly annoyed. He clench his jaw.

Just then yn was about to take any other step …all she know that she was pulled by her hand from a harsh hand grip and was pinned to the wall.

And now she can hear the deep breathe close to her face. She visibally gulped and then she heard "how long you'll ignore me..? Cant you see i'm trying to talk to you?" 

She heared his deep horse voice which was clearly annoyed and mad. 

"I-i was not ignoring you." 

"Oh really..?"

It was a good 1 minute silence until jungkook said something which make yn's heart beat fast."Please dont go yn."

She just looked at him and gulp then ask 

"w-why?" 

Jungkook just sighed and hide his head in yn's shoulder ."Because i dont want you to."

It was so soft almost like he was begging her not to go."Why..why dont you want me to go?"

Yn waited for his answer and jungkook speaked after 1 whole minute.

"Because I love you." 

____

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.