Ch-6

Jungkook pov

Oh..shit .The man whom I met on the street and also said harsh words about humanity turned out to be appa's best friend. How did he came here ?.Oh…. 

Pov end

___________

At the dining table everyone was having their respective meals. While a certain person was not focused on the talks .

He was too lost in his own mind to think how to save him from his dad's anger after the man complained about him to his appa.

"JUNGKOOK" daeun shouted to make the lost boy come into the world.

"Huh, what happened? Do you need anything?"

"No i've been calling u to introduce u to jeongsang….where are u lost?"

"no..nothing" they both shrug it off but a certain person noticed his hesitation and decided to make him feel comfortable.

"umm…jungkook in which year you are in college?"

Jungkook looked up and saw Jeonsang happily asking not to have any bad intentions.

"It's my last year. I'll be graduated after 3 months" 

Jungkook said politely and calmly his answer.

"Oh…so jungkook , how about  working in my company after your graduation."

he asked, normally giving suggestions and Daeun and Jiwoo smiled at e/o.

"oh really…it's a great opportunity…for jungkook ."

His dad said while beaming with happiness. Where  Jungkook's expression doesn't change . Everyone was happy but Jeongsang noticed that Jungkook did not say anything , so he cleared his throat and asked

"umm..We should ask..jungkook first if he wants to do the work or not."

Daeun noticed Jungkook's reaction and asked "jungkook…what do you say? Do you want to work for Jeonsang's company?" 

He asks while looking at the boy with expectation in his eyes. But jungkook didn't say anything after 30 sec he spoke.

"You're Appa's friend. I appreciate your concern for us. But You must have pity on us Seeing our small house thinking that we've financial problems. But sorry  I'm not interested in your offer. So excuse me please…"

he said silently and sharply , then left from his chair making everyone stumble on the dining table. Daeun looks at his friend to check if he's feeling bad.

"Umm…don't mind his word jeon sang. He is really a good boy but sometimes doesn't know what happens to him ."

He tried to assure him and jeon sang smiled at him assuring his friend that he is fine. "It's..ok . He might not be interested in it."

He said with a glimpse of sadness.

_______

"Now…you know my house's address. You better come here frequently."

Daeun said to Jeongsang, who was standing at the door. Where Jungkook was standing beside his dad, eyes down . Jeonsang noticed him and said "it's nice to meet you jungkook. You're really a good person but a good son too."

He said to Jungkook who was lost in his mind then looked at him before bowing towards him. Not knowing how to answer the statement.

:: After jeongsang leave ::

Jungkook was standing on his balcony thinking about the recent incident. He couldn't just shrug it off. The thing which was irritating him was why jeongsang didn't complain to his appa even after knowing that he was literally lecturing him at the street but the elder still chose to be quiet.

He was having a guilt if he did the right lecturing the elder or not. He was thinking all the unnecessary thoughts when a voice came from behind.

"Jungugga."

The voice owner was his appa. He came to him smiling while holding a glass of milk  in his hand.

"Here take this."

He shows him the glass of milk and Jungkook takes it with head hung low.

"Appa did something wrong after rejecting me.  Jung's offer?"

He asks his appa hoping that he didn't do anything wrong . The elder smiled and said.

" it's your choice whatever you want to do. Me and your  will never force you. But at the dining table you judge jeon which was not a good bun. You should've rejected the offer but in a more specific way. It's not a way to reject someone's offer, baby.

Jung must have felt bad. You know he even said that our house is so comfortable and lovely. Money is not the only thing he respects but he also knows how to respect relations that's why he's my best friend. I'm Just advising you to think about your decision again."  With that he left the younger being confused. That night Jungkook was thinking about the offer. 

:: AT MORNING ::

Jiwoon was making breakfast. While Daeun was reading a newspaper, that's when Jungkook came and  took a deep breath before saying "I'm ready for the offer ."

Daeun and Jiwoon both look at their son shifting from their respective work and ask "what..baby?" Jungkook looked at them with an awkward look and said

 "i said i'm ready to accept mr.jung's business proposal. Last night I thought about it and I got to know that judging mr. Jung was not good. I've judged him without knowing anything and I think he's a good man."

He said it with a smile and both elders became happy with the younger person's decision. Jinwoon collapsed her hand and  came towards jungkook with a smile.

"I know that you'll make the right decision. I'm proud of you baby."

Daeun patted his shoulder and jungkook just smile.

"Btw…did you tell about your decision go jeonsang …he must be happy after knowing it. He was so sad when you rejected his ogfer."

He said and jungkook felt guilt.

"Dont worry…i've his number and i'll tell him about this." He said and call jeon.

:: otp ::

Jeon :  Hello, who's this?

Daeun :  Hey, its me daeun, good morning jeonsung.

Jeon :  Oh,  good morning.

Daeun : ah- actually jungkook has made his mind to work with you. So i was asking you to if it is ok for you?

Jeon : huh! Jungkook agreed…but he wasnt last night , anyways. I accepted to attend him as a co worker in my company. So since when is he coming?

Daeun looks at jungkook and ask "he is asking when u'll be joining the company?"

Jungkook who was standing there look at his appa but starteled when his appa handed him the phone. Jungkook look at his appa who was just smiling at him.

"You are going to work there, you should talk to him." Jungkook nod and held the phone to talk mr. Jung. 

Jungkook : good morning mr. Jung.

Mr. Jung : good morning jungkook . I've got to know that you've decided to join the company. I'm glad to know it. So since when u wanna join?

Jungkook : anytime…u say Mr. Jung.

Mr. Jung : ahh…how about workimg from today if its not too early.

Jungkook : ok, i'll be ready.

Mr. Jung : ok, i'll send you a car.

Jungkook : No you domt have to bother yourself. I'll come,  just tell me your address.

Mr. Jung : ok i'll text you the address.

Jungkook hums and cuts the call where Mr. jeon  hugs his son tightly. "I'm so proud of you baby. Now you're going to be a working man." 
_______

do tell me how was the chapter. ♡