Ch - 28

_____

Again not understanding his choice of words you ask another question.

"How?" 

"The night is black and the moon is white but still has some black spots in it. The moon is not beautiful because its colour is white.

The moon is beautiful because the night colour is black that's why the moon shines brighter than any other star." 

You were awestruck by his deep explanation and you were silent for sometime then you heard him say .

"But you know.. I know one person who is much more beautiful than the moon."

You look up at him with your tiny small eyes and your red nose matching the colour of lips and cheeks was not helping him to look directly towards you . It was making him go insane. He gulp before stop his thinking said

"Do you want to know who that person is?" 

His eyebrows crooked and you looked down at your feet.  He said almost adoring that figure in his mind and a little glimpse of sadness adores y/n's face. 

It was not hidden from Jungkook that y/n's face and mind was clearly not happy about the topic. So he tried to ease her feelings and bent to her level and said.

"Want to know who she is..my love?"

Yn didn't move an inch but just mumbled a little "hmm".

"That beautiful girl is…you yn…my y/n."

You just softly hmm and said "yeah..me and beautiful?..."  you questioned his compliment and jungkook felt confused from your answer.

"Yes..you are beautiful..what wrong did i say?" 

"Even if I'm beautiful..what is the use of telling me i can never see myself."

His eyebrows crooked and soon he lifted you up in his arms carrying you in a bridal style. While a soft gasp escaped from your mouth.

"Huh, Jungkook, what are you doing? ..put me down." 

But instead of giving you the answer to his question he just started taking you somewhere…

"You think..you are not beautiful huh..?" 

It was more like a warning than a complaint and his deep and dominant voice made your heart pounce in your chest while you just stayed silent not knowing what to say..

"Y-yes..what wrong did i say?"

He just stopped his steps and took a 10 second gap before saying..

"Then lemme show you how beautiful you are." 

________

Heyyy...was busy cz of travelling and just got some time to check phone and y'all its 100+ reads of "her eyes".omggg thankyou so much everyone for giving your time to read my story. <33 im so thankful for it. Thankyou to my each n every precious , hot and seksy readers. ♡♡ and yes i love y'all sm ;)