Ch- 34

___

Jungkook came home and now the weird thing he saw was that the whole living room's light was off and it was all dark.

He tried to call his parents "eomma …appa are you there?"

He didn't get any response and he was about to call a servant just when a ray of light fell on him and suddenly he heard a sweet  voice.

"You are my sunshine in this dim world"

He turned his face around after hearing the voice.

"You light up my world."

"You call me your moon …

But I can't light up your world like you do for me." 

He crooked his eyebrows after hearing this. He feels like he knows whom he has told these words and this line.

"So I'll spend eternity chasing behind the sun."

That's when a ray of light fell on a figure and he noticed a person slowly coming towards him.

"You are the love of my life."

The person started stepping closer but the face of the person was not visible.

"You are the cure of my pain."

And soon Jungkook saw that the figure was of a lady and she was wearing a light pink floral dress and her figure was known to him.

"You are the reason for my happiness."

The person came towards him and stopped in front of him.

"You are my everything." 

He was confused till now until the girl kneeled down on her knees and held a rose in front of her and little bit jungkook  recognised her. But he was in shock .

So jeon jungkook…..

All the lights turn on and the lady's face reveals. Everyone came out from the hiding place where they were hiding and soon he saw Jinwoon, daeun , hoseok and jeon sang standing along with the nanny with a happy smiley face.

"Will you please marry me?"

After hearing this his ears couldn't believe that the person who. He waited for years now finally in front of him and a thick tear dropped from his eyes while he called her name.

"Y-yn."

____

Tadaaaaa :))