Ch-10

______

The jungs was getting ready to come to the dinner and the jeons were extremely excited but there was a certain person who was in his room kept walking while biting his nails, not sure about how he'll be able to face them after the arrival. How will they react to him?

" Ughhhhh...." He frustratedly sat on his bed while grabbing his hair.

-Time skip -

Jungkook was sitting on the dining table biting his nails nervously while he was overthinking about how to face the Jung family.He got lost in his overthinking that he didn't even notice his eomma had been calling him to pass the plates to her for placing it in place.

But when his son doesn't pass it. She stopped only to look at her son. Who was too much focused in his overthinking.

"Jungkook baby?" She shook him and Jungkook came out of his dreamland and looked at her.

"Huh..what happen eomma."

"i've been calling you, where were you lost?" He opened his mouth to say something but before he could say anything a "ting tong" sound was heard from behind the door indicating that someone had come at the door and Jinwoon smiled .

"Oh, I guess the Jung family has come."

She happily went towards the door to open the door leaving a scared and nervous jungkook behind. He gulped, ready to face the consequence and got up from the seat to greet them .

____

Jiwoon opens the door with a happy face only to find jeon sang standing along with a living pretty fluff candy ball.

Who was wearing a light pink floral dress and her hair was open ending at her back. Even though She was wearing light makeup she managed to look this much eternal gorgeous and breathtakingly beautiful.

Jiwoon couldn't help but stare at those big round black kohl-colored eyes . Which was helding lots of innocence.

Jiwoon just get lost in the beauty that jeon awkwardly call her name to bring back jiwoon from her dream land.

"Ah..mrs jeon?" He called and Jinwoon blinked her eyes and looked at Jeon only to find him awkwardly smiling at her.

When suddenly jungkook came from behind and ask "are you ok?" Jiwoon nodded and soon the realisation hit her that guest are standing at the door where she didnt even welcomed them properly.

"Oh-my how can i forget to welcome you both. . "

she welcomed them and jeon came inside where yn just stood at the door awkwardly biting her nails and jinwoon noticed it.

" What happened dear? Won't you come inside."

Jiwoon asked sweetly of her and it grabbed jungkook and jeon's attention who was giving jungkook the bouquet to jungkook which he brought as an arrival gift and jeon said to jiwoon.

"Actually mrs. Jeon..yn cant walk without someone's help."

Jiwooon confusedly looked at Jung after hearing his reply and awkwardly bit her lips and looked down.

"Because she's blind."

_____

Adios, amor ♡♡