Ch-7

___________

:: At jung mansion ::

Jungkook was standing in front of Jung's house door. Licking his lips slightly while observing the mansion he entered inside the mansion.

While walking, two hulk sized men came in front of his way. He was about to say something   but a voice heard from behind.

"let him come in."  Jungkook looked behind the voice and it was none other than Jeongsang . Who was coming towards Jungkook , while wearing a black suit.

A Hand in his pocket and  wearing black giggles upon his eyes. His aura was giving a mafia vibe to Jungkook but he didn't lose his confidence and shook hands with Jeon .

"Jungkook, we'll leave after a little time . Because i've to do some important work."

Jungkook nodded his head and they both went inside the mansion.

_________

Jungkook came into the living room . The nanny noticed him and jeon said "ah..master who is he?" The nanny asked Jeon and Daeun introduced him.

"he's my best friend's son. He is going to work with me starting today. We'll leave after sometime. So,make sure to make him feel comfortable. Jungkook be comfortable here. "

he said this while giving a last glance to jungkook and then asked the nanny "ah..mrs. bella..is the breakfast ready? "

"ah yes yes master. Do you want to eat it with ." 

, "Of course I want to . But first lemme go and wake up yn" He said and went away from there towards upstairs. While Jungkook just stood there.

"Uh..do you want to eat something young boy?" Nanny asked Jungkook and he just shook his head.

"a glass of water will be fine." He smiled towards the nanny and she went to the kitchen to bring water for him.

_________

Yn was sleeping like a baby in bed . Jeon came silently so as not to disturb his princess sleep. Once he came inside he looked at her princess sleeping figure and kneeled down .

He was looking at his princess when suddenly his hand started craising y/n's hair and a smile came from Daeun 's lips.

Yn moved a little and slowly adjusted her eyesight just to feel her appa's hand on her forehead.

A big smile forms on her face and she sits on the bed. "Appa?" Daeun smiles, noticing that yn doesn't really need eyesight to recognize him.

"Good morning princess."

"good morning appa."

"um..princess..are you angry." He asks in a lil bit of a nervous voice . Because he couldn't get enough time to spend with yn after returning back from daeun's home. Yn fell asleep at that time. "For what dad?"

"because i couldn't spend time with you and also…" he bit his lips and said "i'm going back again to office baby."

Yn lowered her head and Jeon panicked . "Y-yn baby i'm sor-" he panicked seeing his daughter but soon saw her smile form on her face.

"Oh dad..you really think i'll be angry with you for this small thing. I know you're busy but you still manage time for me and come home to spend time with me. I understand you dad."  

She said with sincere eyes and smiled wholeheartedly while jeon just smiled satisfied.

"But …you've to do one thing for me."

Jeon looked up and said "what's it princess?"

she smiled while saying "you've to eat breakfast with me."

"ok" jeon smiled and nodded.

____________

Jungkook was sitting on the sofa getting pissed off at the thing that was for mr. Jung was taking this much time. Then finally mr. Jung comes and Jungkook stands up.

"Oh, I'm seriously sorry Jungkook . I was feeding breakfast to  my daughter. That's why it took a little time."

Jungkook didn't say anything but scoffed while thinking

"what is she ? A 2 year old?" He internally scoffed but didn't let mr. Jung knows.

"Ok, so now jungkook as everything is done. Should we go?"  Jungkook nodded and they went out.

____________

Jeonsang was sitting on his chair with his hand on mouth while his finger was on his lips. Where Jungkook was just standing in front of him.

"Ok, so Jungkook, tell me what qualifications you've ? What work can you do in my company?" Taking a deep sigh, Jungkook closed his eyes.

"Anything you want me to do." Jeon nodded his head and said "since you're a beginner. I don't want to give you hard work. So , I'll give you just to do some accounting work."

Mr. Chae will make you relatable with the works. I'll call him to appoint you."  Jungkook nodded his head and bowed towards jeon then left. 

__________

:: At jung mansion ::

Yn was listening to a song when the nanny was in front of her and panicked while tapping her hand.

"Uh..yn it's a problem."

Yn removed the ear plugs and said "what happened nanny , why are you tense?"

"uh, actually in your app has forgotten his important meeting's file . So he has called me to give it to him there."

"ok , so what's the problem.?"

Yn ask and nanny said "i can't leave you alone baby."

Yn sighed thinking "how much trouble i caused for everyone." Yn raised her head and said "ok, i'm coming with you. ''

she cant spoil her appa's hard work he has given for the meeting.

:: At jung company ::

Nanny and yn were inside the car and nanny bluck her seatbelts and moved towards y/n and said "Baby, i'll just come in sometimes. You stay here okay bub?"

Y/n nods and nanny goes from there. After some  Yn hears a little boy's crying he was speaking some words like.

"umm….mum ..mumma" yn panicked hearing the voice was getting close to her she got scared thinking that maybe the little boy was in  trouble. She didnt wanted to do the same thing as hospital when she couldnt help that little boy.

So she opened the door somehow and got out of the car while touching things and started walking but after sometime the boy's weeping was nowhere to be heard but she panicked hearing the car's noises which was so loud and near to her.

She started getting panicked. While walking she hears a loud truck's noise and  she shut her eyes tightly in scares.

But a hard figure captured her between his arms and  embraced her figure in his embrace and she felt like she was flying …she was safe. But when the movement stop the warmth was not anymore and the first thing she heard from the certain figure was "ARE YOU BLIND?"

_______

Do vote and comment.<3